Looking for an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello, this is nicestash, and I was hoping it was possible to get another tribalwars account.

Here are my previous stats-I quit, and I was not under attack when I decided/announced I was quitting.

My stats

jaffe25

Highly doubtfull anyone gets an account in W15. If we have our way there won't be a W15 much longer.

DeletedUser

Highly doubtfull anyone gets an account in W15. If we have our way there won't be a W15 much longer.

You have a bad memory, dont you remember??

Huggles is going to make this world last another 5 years :lol: :lol:

seth89

Huggles is going to make this world last another 5 years :lol: :lol:

Not just Huggles. The whole of DA is willing to make this world last 5 years.
If you want to win, you got to do it the hard way.

jaffe25

If by the "hard way" you mean I will need a jar of jelly, a fifth of gin, three horses, and a concrete mixer then I am in.

DeletedUser

And thats what amuses me, how much your willing to play a game just to loose :lol:

gotta admire it though, even if I'd look back at that wasted time and kick myself in RL for doing it :lol:

p.s. if you really think you could drag it out for 5 years, I severely over estimated the level of rational thinking in DA.
(except Huggles, I always knew she was a ......)

DeletedUser64451

I doubt that.

I'm pretty sure jaffe can pull off doing it the easy way. :icon_biggrin:

seth89

And thats what amuses me, how much your willing to play a game just to loose :lol:

gotta admire it though, even if I'd look back at that wasted time and kick myself in RL for doing it :lol:

p.s. if you really think you could drag it out for 5 years, I severely over estimated the level of rational thinking in DA.
(except Huggles, I always knew she was a ......)

So. We would rather lose the hard way than hand it over for a easy victory

Is that why you abandon'd the Spearlock Account then.?:lol:

DeletedUser

I can see why your doing it, im just saying that id look back at my time here and think why the hell did I bother playing all that time just to loose, especially once it is clear you are going to loose.
I guess if you enjoy taking a battering, then fair enough.

Me currently playing, or not, doesnt really have anything to do with my views. And besides, I only told several people I quit, so how did you find out???

seth89

With the AXE are pushing for end game, we have a chance. Seeing as may of your's are clearly inactive/aren't doing anything.
I haven't taken a battering.
I only received like... 200 incomings in total within the last year.

It was clearly shown you ditched the account after I managed to nearly wipe you from K47. ;)
Tho the new owner is a bit smarter. :p

DeletedUser

sure, some in Axe are not doing much, but there are even more in DA that are doing less.

wiped me from K47? I couldnt care less about that cluster. How many of them did I ever actually try and take back, how many did I ever try to stack or snipe - despite attacks coming from 60-70hrs out.
It freed up nobles I needed to push in K57, which I have done so. And it will never be a long term loss for Axe since its right on the front lines.

And if you think your attacks, or DA's attacks had anything to do with me ditching the account, then you are seriously deluded. The new owner is very good (when around and active).

seth89

I can agree there. Just look at Awarzone. ;)

And I was under the impression it was because you iz a n00b! :p
If its not a long term loss, why hasn't anyone else bothered trying to re-cap them?
Plus, If need I could of wiped you from K57. It would be too hard with you "skills". :p

And I never said our attack's had anything to do with you quitting. You just jumped to that conclusion nub.

DeletedUser

It was clearly shown you ditched the account after I managed to nearly wipe you from K47. ;)

You are trying to link the two events, hence implying that me leaving was a result of the attacks. :icon_rolleyes:
Whether thats what you intended or not, at least thats how it reads.

And no, you could not have wiped me from K57. Considering I had about 5 players attempting it for months and I still managed to grow from nothing to around 1100 villages there.

And yes, I do have awesome skills, it was just the lack of activity that was getting me down :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Go argue your skills in an appropriate thread then please. This one is for nicestash.

seth89

You are trying to link the two events, hence implying that me leaving was a result of the attacks. :icon_rolleyes:
Whether thats what you intended or not, at least thats how it reads.

And no, you could not have wiped me from K57. Considering I had about 5 players attempting it for months and I still managed to grow from nothing to around 1100 villages there.

And yes, I do have awesome skills, it was just the lack of activity that was getting me down :icon_redface:

Ah. Then forgive me. I should of Word'd that better.
Didn't see it came across that way. Lol. :lol:

If you were semi-active it woldn't of been that hard for me. Seeing as I launch un-cordinated, and while you are laughing as my stupid incoming's they land on your def. kill them, then I noble from close range. ;)

DeletedUser

wiped me from K47? I couldnt care less about that cluster. How many of them did I ever actually try and take back, how many did I ever try to stack or snipe - despite attacks coming from 60-70hrs out.
It freed up nobles I needed to push in K57, which I have done so. And it will never be a long term loss for Axe since its right on the front lines.

things get bad when you have to quote yourself :icon_neutral:

I just dont think you get the part of, 'I didnt care about K47'

seth89

things get bad when you have to quote yourself :icon_neutral:

I just dont think you get the part of, 'I didnt care about K47'

What part now.?
Could you rephrase that for me.... I don't think I understand. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No, I'd prefer to leave you in a shroud of 'misunderstanding'

seth89

While you do that, ima gonna go back to barb nobling and wait til you press the mod's to close W15.
Only way you will be able to do it, because DA won't agree to end this world. No matter how many times your duke's ask huggles.

DeletedUser

hmm, thats odd.

Could've sworn that Huggles just days ago sent a letter to two of our dukes offering them a way out. Sure, some Axe council members asked but it was nothing more or less serious than what huggles mail was. Except that Huggles mail exceeded anything in stupidity that ive ever seen

oh and btw, in the last 24hrs we outgrew you by 2.2mil points. So yeah, keep on nobling barbs in the belief it will help your % dominance :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.