Looking for an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffe25

Holy crap!!! An actual flaming post that I am not somehow involved in! Fantastic! (insert smiley icon eating popcorn)

I must say though that if DA truly does just keep hanging around this world will last a very long time. 5yrs? No way. But long enough to where we will have all celebrated another birthday or two.

Either way though, I really don't see DA pulling this off. AXE has inactives but my best guestimate is that we still out number DA by 15 players in the "active" column.

seth89

Jaffa, no where near 15. Bit lower than that. Tho I did mine though OD gain... so.... yeah. ;)

I get to celebrate my 6th year (I think, lol) on World15 next month. So yay for me!

jaffe25

Well here it is exactly:

DA has 38 players, one of which only has 1 villa, so you have 37 players.

7 accounts have no growth in over a week so as of this week you currently have

30 active players.

AXE has 60 players.

18 of which has had no growth in the last week so as of this week we currently have

42 active players

These are obviously skewed stats since it is only looks at this week and the the 12 more active players doesn't tell the whole story since our players are also larger.

DeletedUser

Jaffa, no where near 15. Bit lower than that. Tho I did mine though OD gain... so.... yeah. ;)

I get to celebrate my 6th year (I think, lol) on World15 next month. So yay for me!

It hasn't been open for 6 yrs :p

And seriously, Danny, Seth, if you two keep up the arguing I will infract. This thread is for nicestash to ask for an acct. If y'all wanna argue, go find an appropriate place and I will let you

seth89

And seriously, Danny, Seth, if you two keep up the arguing I will infract. This thread is for nicestash to ask for an acct. If y'all wanna argue, go find an appropriate place and I will let you

That's why i put the I think bit in. I forgotten how long this world has been around. Lol. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hello old mates :)

Is there any chance for me to get acc in this world (AXE).

jaffe25

Yeah Danny, it is rude to come on the PF and get into flame wars.......

jaffe25

My villages only respond to threats from the IRS or promises of strong whiskey and loose women.

DeletedUser

I have batch of girls and gallons of finest whiskey ready to make parties all over W15.

DeletedUser

Darn! I missed all the flaming!
Anyways, I got an account and I'm getting ready to kick some Axe butt (not that it's hard).
And just you watch jaffe-DA has loyalty and many of our players have been with DA for years-through good times and bad. What can Axe boast? A couple of the biggest people coming from a bunch of different tribes who are just so bored they want the world to end? Personally, I'd take the smaller, loyal bunch any day.

My 2 cents,
-Nicestash.

Status
Not open for further replies.