Looking For An Account

Dakota Mahaz

Hello everybody. I do highly doubt anyone here remembers me, but I played a long while ago. I participated in the Pure (and the later on Quest) Vs. Juiced war. Also in the LOOK Vs. Juiced as well. I am looking for an account that someone no longer wants to play. My friend and I would be co-playing said account. If anyone has one, please let me know. This was my first world and I'm really looking forward to coming back to it.

Sincerely,
Dakota Mahaz

(If I put this in the wrong sub-section, forgive me, I haven't been on these forums for a very long time.)

Dakota Mahaz

I forgot to put my account stats:

Dakota Mahaz:
Here

Lvlutts:
Here

On both occasions I had to quit because of RL. I did have Skype at one point, but I haven't been able to install it on my computer I have now. I know how to send 50 ms trains. I'm not a point whore. I currently play W50 (Stats.) I am actively practicing sniping and am getting better. I have been under massive attack, and do not crack under pressure. Dlg420 sent over 1000 total attacks on his campaign to take my K76 villages. You can see he only got 5. Given that he didn't carpet bomb me, but still he was trying.

DeletedUser

ahh dakota, why would you ever want to come back to this world xD nice seeing you around still though :)

DeletedUser

You did put it in the wrong sub-section, but that's ok, I've moved it :)

Paladin606

Yuck! Who the heck would want anyone from PURE/Quest..? :icon_razz:

Dakota Mahaz

Yuck! Who the heck would want anyone from PURE/Quest..? :icon_razz:

Actually Paladin, I was in Juiced for the remainder of my play time. :icon_smile:

PURE wasn't all that bad now :icon_sad:

Edit- RMLY helped me get down to K44. Does he still play?

DeletedUser

This is a game? I get post from my tribe telling me when I havent been nobling enough though. I have a little totem and it keeps spinning (like inception) so i am guessing this game is my reality and I need to get back in my dream right?

DeletedUser

yes, a game it is.
a very addictive game to boot......
and when you can not access it, it's not very fun.

can your little smileys go fix it for us???