looking for an account

• Thread starter DeletedUser104766
  • Start date

DeletedUser104766

Anybody willing to let me co play with them or have an account on this world.
Im currently playing as Haribo1 on World 13 and got that account to 10million at one point.
Not really much i can do as i play on world 58 serious and world 13 to mess about with some nukes.
I have skype, can snipe sort of backtime etc, i can use opera etc.
I ask the account is a good amount of points etc.
Just write below thanks :)

DeletedUser

A few thoughts:
- Unlikely to get a spot anywhere unless you a) know someone, or b) someone is really desperate.
- Playing two other worlds does not work in your favour.
- Backtiming is irrelevant by now.
- Asking for a good amount of points means you're likely a) in it for the glory, b) in it because you want an easy, big acc, or c) like points. As opposed to asking for a frontline account, an account at war, an account with growth-options, what have you.
- Nobody is going to 'write below', because if they had an account to spare they would not advocate it.
- W2V is fresh out of accounts, I'm proud to say. :icon_cool: May have better luck with [T], I hear they're dropping like flies.

DeletedUser

i am the real desprite person rukoh talking of and you need.

i play both w13 and w58... give me some more details about yourself on those worlds :p so i know you more.

DeletedUser104766

i am the real desprite person rukoh talking of and you need.

i play both w13 and w58... give me some more details about yourself on those worlds :p so i know you more.

I have quit world 13 now, i was in N.E.B and INSO just overwhelmed us.
World 58 i am skipmeister duke of E*A and incharge of E*A g*a and W*A,

DeletedUser

so you own a ranked 338 acc on w58... "skipmeister" and lead a duke full noobs. in w13 you are conquered by inso. and you were in N.E.B a tribe full of shit. that inso ate as food.

this thread are not going to give you an acc actros...... try asking your friends on skype...

btw i'm im-not-pro from manic in w58. tribe has some front line accounts in need of co-player to tag and dodge.. if you want i can put you on one of them. that require you leave your own acc on that world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spamming these topics with insincere offers or any other spam is not allowed, and will be met with harsh punishments.

DeletedUser104766

It is not a noob tribe at all, we are fighting honor and have only lost 5 villages this past week were as your tribe has lost 200.

DeletedUser

thats simply becuz you are not warring Honor. you are just getting randomly eaten by them... you heard the offer anyway front line in manic :p

DeletedUser104766

lol i am frontline in E*A and yes we are they declared on us stop trying to mug me off on the externals when i was talking to your leader debb and warstiner on skype earlier.
Go and look on the world 58 section.