Looking for an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello.

I am -Insomnia. I've played Tribal Wars a number of years now. Don't take the date from my forum account. Anyway, I'm looking for an account, in your world. You ask why? Well diplomatically this is the best world on .Net in my opinion. Also, there is some brilliant forum personalities, and other things which make me want to join this world.

Now, what I'm looking for is...

An account between 1,500,000 - 5,000,000. I have played accounts at this size before on previous worlds.

What I bring to your tribe...

I love to attack, I love to make players suffer. Make them go inactive and quit, I love war, that's why I feel this world suits me. I guarantee I wont let no-one down.

If you wish to contact me...

I do have skype, but I barely use it, a quick PM on here will do the job fine.

I DO NOT WANT A CO-PLAY OFFER. I ONLY GO SOLO AND AM GOOD AT IT.

Now, thank you for the quick read. I hope someone can help me, thanks.

-insomnia!

DeletedUser95593

Okay then.

Im quitting my account and I want someone to takeover it. What previous experience do you have?

DeletedUser

I've played Tribal Wars for dummies. That get me in? Pick me!! Pick me!!

DeletedUser

This world is already 'done', diplomatically speaking. These forums have a usual crowd of small-fry still posting, and that's it.
I question your analysis of w56 and the fact that you have played for years yet need to make threads like these to get picked up. :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Making a thread like this is just putting it out there, if you use the same contacts constantly then you end up with no new contacts...

I have many friends on my skype list which I could take accounts from, it just so happens nobody has anything to do with W56, and to me this world looks great.

Now, is it me or is TW really really dying out. People like you Rukoh... the ones who flamed and troll constantly are the ones which kill the game. Your the sort of player which makes the new players not want to play. Now back when I started in W8, I was accepted as a noob. I was taught the way, and if I messed up or made a stupid PnP, I wasn't flamed, I was told to correct my mistakes and what not.

Sometimes I wonder if TW is the same game...

Goodbye Rukoh, and if you have nothing decent to post in my thread, please, don't bother.

DeletedUser

How does this world looks great to you? It's in its very last stage. :icon_neutral:

Yes, TW really is dying out. Membercounts are dropping. The ones that remain are entrenched in their ways, and new blood is scared off more often than not. Luckily, I'm not the sort of player which makes new players not want to play... I am the sort of players who loves to give un-thinking recruitment-posters a hard time. If you could make a thread looking for a 'third coplayer to cover my school times', I'll be right over. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Players like different stages of the game; Early/Mid/Late game. I like late, simple. You think you have won already, but, no, you have not. Theres still alot of work to be done Rukoh, so far your doing great. But theres more to be done.

Hmm, I'll get right to work on that. I look forward to speaking with you over on that thread.

DeletedUser

I don't mind you liking late. But this is 'past-deadline', lol. It's true that there's work to be done, but it is the work of months. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Goodluck with that, lets hope the dead useless accounts get some new owners to take the fight back to you...

DeletedUser

Insomnia : i think MoM or ask BaronCunneda for account if you wanna fight Rukoh and his crew.. MM is ally with W2V so they wont let you attack W2V. And i must say that from the sound of you im liking you already :) I always prefer it when posters tend to have a bit of sting in their posts :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Looking forward to the Post Deadline Battles, then. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Insomnia : i think MoM or ask BaronCunneda for account if you wanna fight Rukoh and his crew.. MM is ally with W2V so they wont let you attack W2V. And i must say that from the sound of you im liking you already :) I always prefer it when posters tend to have a bit of sting in their posts :icon_wink:

I have nothing against W2V, I'm not here to ruin there lifes, I just want an account to ruin my own life. :icon_wink:

Looking forward to the Post Deadline Battles, then. :icon_wink:

I hope I'm there to fight with/against you Rukoh.

DeletedUser

Its cool, no need to worry. You can have my cookies another time.

DeletedUser

Sterilized only? If thats not good enough, then well, your going to be displeased.

DeletedUser

Your sig has the same account name that Smivers had when he was on w32. You must be Smivers in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.