looking for an account

DeletedUser

hi

i havent played for just under a year but im getting the urge to get back into this game - my old tribes erevos/bd/bh lots of experience of a frontline account against whatever tribe we were fighting or i was sitting was top 5 for odd once upon a time, have always finished on top against whatever has been thrown at me. overall great guy and onion nuke master :lol:.

inbox me on the forum first, then skype chat about what you can offer me as a tribe ie good leadership/teamwork/activity and i can give details of availability i can commit

happy hunting

tsj

DeletedUser79042

... the world now is definetely going to end when TsJ gets back :lol:

DeletedUser79042

TsJ I am sure you will need a skype sitter this weekend :D

DeletedUser79042

Shurup cal and volunteer! I ll take the Aussie timezone :p

DeletedUser79042

I got no skype. Get an account and I will either nuke you or support you :D

DeletedUser

I got no skype. Get an account and I will either nuke you or support you :D

oh man! im trying im trying ;) should get an app called whatsapp free app and allowsmobile chat like bbm to android/iphone/blackberry users good for emergancies ;)

DeletedUser

tsj - I have a great account for you right in the same neighborhood that your original account was located. you can grow as fast as you want there. :)

DeletedUser

last time i checked this was me looking for an account thread and me and r2 having cyber-tw-sex leave the dissing out whatever you think of msft keep it ingame please? msft and me go back sometime is a good guy.

DeletedUser

Welcome back tsj! I hope to see you grow again!!!^_^ you were always a fun person to listen too!