Looking for an Account

DeletedUser

Hi,

After a lengthy break from tribal wars, I am back and am looking to take over an account. (No co play, just me on the account) I am an experienced TW player, I can give past experiences on request. I can also snipe, backtime etc, I have had plenty of practice over the years :icon_evil:

Please send me a PM, as I'm very interested in rejoining TW!
Matt.

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight, you want to take over an account but not co?

DeletedUser

Yeah, an account to myself without a randomers interference, I have a CO lined up :)

DeletedUser

So wouldn't you just.. start an account then? lol I am confused if it is common place for this to happen sorry :D

DeletedUser

If you don't play accounts from the beginning... what experience are you going to be able to give? Accounts that other people have built up for you? Great job.

DeletedUser103870

i really lol'd hard with first post , i have all my accounts waiting for ya to arrive :lol:

DeletedUser

Okay, Had some real life issues to deal with but I'm back xD, Bump this thread :)

DeletedUser55560

people really don't understand ?
aren't there people quiting all the time ? they quit but have the courtesy of giving their account to their tribe, this account could be internalled, but it would be better to have someone take it over.