looking for an active tribe k44 area

DeletedUser

hey,
i'm looking for a position in an active tribe in the K44 area. i am a smaller player of 3 village atm but have a years experience (mostly on W17) with my best world being at over 1mill points and being duke of my tribe. if you are interested in giving me a place in your tribe give me a private message please.
thank you for reading this and i hope you can find me a place,
ben

DeletedUser

10k points in a developed K, I don't like your chances :-S

DeletedUser

ya i know, i quit a few times cause the world had me bored. just getting back interested into the world now. my tribe had me dismissed for inactivity because the sitter i set didn't activate, i was ticked. honestly on any other world i'd probaly have been nobled by now. don't know what going on here:S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have good troop counts for my points tho, probaly 2:1. i'm a troop whore:p

DeletedUser

So you have 20k troops... lol. It's a bummer troops and vills don't carry over form other worlds..

DeletedUser

i know i would own this whole world if i had my world 17 account here:p oh well i'll just keep plugging away

DeletedUser76218

Well, a suggestion from me would be to restart in the northeast, and join my new tribe, U-W :), but you know, that's just what I'd do :) If you want more information, PM me :icon_cool: