looking for an active tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

my bad. im in k76 not 67. IDk and part of our group were in k67. they left. im Mathtest. I dont hide it and i might have said it 10 time in this forum, but tripps my nickname and i got the ign mathtest from a friend early on in w26.

look up mathtest k76 my tribes now Ryder

DeletedUser

ps. i dont dislike you but you spoke ill of the tribe i was in, and you were bragging about hurting a noobish tribe. I dont see how you get to brag i do the same thing and so do like 50 people w41, they just dont brag about it

DeletedUser

I see you there now. I checked out each member of your tribe. And yes, i think both you, and the guy in second place in your tribe, would be very active players. No offence, but all the other players you have are... well inactive. Either completely, or nearly.

But yes, given your proximity to the rim, you have had amazing growth allready. At least as good as mine, perhaps even better.

And if anything, you were understating a bit. I think you said 4K points, and you are very near in fact to 5K. (well, if you count the second village, and i would).

So here is what i am getting at... i would like to find and join a tribe that is made up of players like you and your second ranked player. That is the "standard" i am looking for.

As for me speaking ill of IDK, i was honestly not trying to do that mate. But what happened was they offered a space for me, i checked them out and said they were not up to the standards i was looking for. They pressed the issue, insisted i explain why they were not. I explained.

I really wasn't trying to insult them.

About bragging for hurting a noobish tribe. Hmmmm, well, that really wasn't my goal, but i suppose i must admit to at least some vanity/pride. I'm sorry if that comes across in my writing. You're probably right, if i am going to pound on them, maybe i should do it quietly. But... there were some reasons, tactical reasons, why it was prudent for me to post.

DeletedUser

ok now i feel better lol. and as for my lower people idk invited them and i havent gotten rid of them yet lol. besides if i did that then we would be down to 2 people and then hed prob leave for a better tribe and id be alone, and i dont like being alone. its boring.

Doomkill22

ok now i feel better lol. and as for my lower people idk invited them and i havent gotten rid of them yet lol. besides if i did that then we would be down to 2 people and then hed prob leave for a better tribe and id be alone, and i dont like being alone. its boring.

didnt u tell me once that mass recruiting isnt the way to go?, or did idk how to play tell me that? i dont remember, but if its u, u suck. now u see how i feel

DeletedUser

It was ME!!!!!!
Gosh...
We had a delicate situation down there and so there is no mass-recruiting, as he has not recruited more than 2 people since I have left the tribe. So is your version of mass-recruiting having 7 players?

donperryon

What I am not understanding is why IDK, fundamental, AND Tripp are not already in Toxic by now??
It seems to me that this would benefit all of us as it seems we are all really active and p.s I am a secret fan
of IDK ... shh keep that between us though OK..

Doomkill22

It was ME!!!!!!
Gosh...
We had a delicate situation down there and so there is no mass-recruiting, as he has not recruited more than 2 people since I have left the tribe. So is your version of mass-recruiting having 7 players?

yup

the max people a tribe should have is 1 person imo

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What I am not understanding is why IDK, fundamental, AND Tripp are not already in Toxic by now??
It seems to me that this would benefit all of us as it seems we are all really active and p.s I am a secret fan
of IDK ... shh keep that between us though OK..

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Is there any way for me to look up the rank 15 tribe on K67, when i am not actually in K67? Anyone?

Was this a serious question?

In rankings you just type in the K you want to look up at the bottom in the field that says continent mate.

DeletedUser

Hey Fundamental, Just hit upon your post. LOL. Sounds pretty much similar to our conversation.

I guess I have been away too long and do not relate to your approach. Where I come from experienced players take on the onus of developing inexperienced players. They look at contributing to their tribe not just by being a great player but also a great guy who people can turn to for guidance and support. I am not saying you are not that person, I am just saying that is my view point.

I am sure there are many tribes you can contribute to in becoming better, rather than standing by the side and passing judgment.

DeletedUser

I am sorry, i did not mean to come across like i was standing on the sidelines and only being critical of others. When tribes that i did not wish to join offered membership to me i should have simply said "no, thank you" and not, even when asked, explain why i was saying no. Other than that, tuvaale, you sound like you come from some great tribes. My personal preference would be to have tribesmates that were more active than "great contributors and mentors", but your way sounds appealing too.

And yes, mr bones, it was a serious question. At the time. Soon after i posted it though i did manage to find the feature you describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.