Looking for an experience CO-player , xxspadyxx account 1.4 million points atm.

DeletedUser114517

As the title says. Looking for an experienced player to jump on my account with me to co-play .The account is xxspadyxx, about 1.4 million points right now. You can just message me in the game or add my skype and talk more there. My skype is xxspadyxx, thanks.

DeletedUser114517

goodluck with that......

Mottorzepplin, the post has the words "experienced player" in it. Why would you ever click on a post with those words in it seeing how you can't even send a proper noble train lmao.

DeletedUser113861

i have never attempted to noble you?
You shouldn't really be questioning others peoples skill mate. you seemed to be a bit "unprepared" when we first went to war
our time will come, and if you beat me THEN you can start talking smack

DeletedUser114517

i have never attempted to noble you?
You shouldn't really be questioning others peoples skill mate. you seemed to be a bit "unprepared" when we first went to war
our time will come, and if you beat me THEN you can start talking smack

LMAO, I have never met a more delusional bunch then you and your pals over there. And yes I frequently play and sit the H24a account, and have faced you over there, where I first got a taste of just how bad your skills are. I mean, you don't even know how to send a proper noble train, it was 5 seconds long a haha. Number 2 Unprepared??? I was getting attacked by 10+ of you guys defended over 4 million OD from you guys while not losing a villages for 4 days from attacks on my most extended villages I own, and then only ended up losing 2. In which as I started my offensive strike, was able to noble 6 villages from you guys in less then a 24 hour time period. Let the stats talk for themselves motozepp, and please do us all a favor and never click on a forum post with the words experienced in them ever again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113861

baha talk yourself up all you want. we'll all see how "great" you are when we do an op on you (which hasnt happened by the way. so 10 people attacking you is not bad)

DeletedUser114517

Lmao who's talking anyone one up, I'm simply stating the facts of the case and questioning how I was unprepared against you guys when it was me vs 10+ of you and went 20-2 village wise, let the facts and the stats talk for themselves my man, rather then the delusions your talking about.