Looking for an odd challenge

netjakdim

Well my decision got made for me.

Cleaned out what I believed to be a 380 point inactive and was greeted by 11 attacks by his mommy tribe from 25-58 hours away. so I guess Im going to play dodge the horrible attacks that contain no siege for a while.

OMG 58 hours away don't forget to activate the MILITIA:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well my decision got made for me.

Cleaned out what I believed to be a 380 point inactive and was greeted by 11 attacks by his mommy tribe from 25-58 hours away. so I guess Im going to play dodge the horrible attacks that contain no siege for a while.

i once got attacks 150 hours away from someone trying to scare me into not farming his tribe mate, was really funny:lol:

llanowar

yea its slowly growing in number of attacks. Their tribe leader even sent a MASTERFUL "Train" at me. All at Axemen speed and none closer than 10 seconds apart.

DeletedUser

yea its slowly growing in number of attacks. Their tribe leader even sent a MASTERFUL "Train" at me. All at Axemen speed and none closer than 10 seconds apart.

would you like some support?:p i have that 1 sword recruited by accident if you want:D

netjakdim

Are you sure you don't want to downgrade your walls after all there is no sense in leaving them up for a few spears.

DeletedUser

Their tribe leader even sent a MASTERFUL "Train" at me. All at Axemen speed and none closer than 10 seconds apart.

Thats the secret weapon :icon_wink: :icon_rolleyes: