Looking for an Organized, Just Tribe

Emma Goldman

Nevermind, I'm in World 18, not world 8.

Sorry.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

They exist.

[DT] is one of them.

You just have to prove yourself in order to make it into such tribes.

To start with, the best thing to do would be to keep out of tribes or find one with few allies... then you're free to expand quickly.

With this free expansion, you're likely to surpass most of those around you. If you're active then you'll be noticed because you stand out against the crowd.

I could see a decent, active player going without a tribe and managing to make it to 100k before the next person on the continent even managed to get to 50k.

If I did see that player, then I would be tempted to offer them a place in my tribe.

Emma Goldman

They exist.

[DT] is one of them.

You just have to prove yourself in order to make it into such tribes.

To start with, the best thing to do would be to keep out of tribes or find one with few allies... then you're free to expand quickly.

With this free expansion, you're likely to surpass most of those around you. If you're active then you'll be noticed because you stand out against the crowd.

I could see a decent, active player going without a tribe and managing to make it to 100k before the next person on the continent even managed to get to 50k.

If I did see that player, then I would be tempted to offer them a place in my tribe.

But tribes like that usually don't simply accept new players?

DeletedUser

But tribes like that usually don't simply accept new players?

Not new ones that are on the rim and haven't ever played before.

If someone like mimelim (a very experienced player, he moderated the world 8 forums for most of this year and before the DVADER crew left T:V on world 1, he was a baron [I didn't keep track of what happened after that, I don't even know which tribe he went to at the time]) came to world 8 and asked to be in [DT], even at 116p, I'd give him a go...

But if someone that has just started comes to me asking to join my tribe without any prior experience or anything that shows that they'll still be around in a week... then I don't generally let them in. I've seen what it's like being a baron in a tribe with lots of members under 10k.

Most of those members went inactive.
Actually, [DT] hasn't had one member pass the 50k mark in a long time (except on the way down... when they leave). This is because players under 50k that made their way in never made it above 50k again.

Very few players are making it big anymore.
There's a chance, but none of the tribes in the top 10 are going to let you in when you have no experience unless they're really desperate.

I'll make you a deal.
If you're one of the first five players on any continent to pass the landmark of 100k pts, I will order therandule to invite you (him instead of me because he got annoyed last time I invited someone... he's the "gate keeper").

DeletedUser

iam active i think

well when i started i had a m8 next to me who was 500 points ahead now iam 17k ahead of him and the person who was 2k ahead of my now iam 1k ahead off :lol: