Looking for Co-Player(s)

mrpointhore

I don't like Smoke personally, but Michael Wittman, you just sound stupid every time you post. You have 26 villages, and a pathetic OD, considering how much shit you talk. I was under the impression from your posts that you'd have over 100 villages, top 20 in OD, and actually putting up a fight, and then I looked you up in game.....my impression was way off.
Keep quiet until you actually do something worth talking about.

Michael Wittman

wait let me mind my manners

i had written something else but i will appease the blind ones.

smoke threatens people into not fighting. that is all they do. but if you want to believe points over that even if they are from internals, i am not one to stop you from being an idiot. i was just eating a player who was 4 times my size from smoke. they then recruited one of my players right next to me and he unloaded a full broadside into me from very close range. and now i am eating him as well. so shut your mouth until you know what you are talking about. mr.pointwhore lol yea i should not have expected better

Last edited:

mrpointhore

Like I said, every time you post, you sound like an idiot, and you continue to prove so.

Michael Wittman

and what do you think you sound like to someone eating 1 mil points of players from smoke? while you call him an idiot for being small? look in the mirror genius lol

rofl i mean if i wasnt telling the truth would we even be having this conversation? or would smoke have just taken out a 200k player that is eating on 1 mil worth of their players? dont test me man, your logic makes no sense

Last edited:

Michael Wittman

rofl if i was an idiot would i be munching on 5x my size from smoke. you freaking genius rofl

DeletedUser

Being able to noble villages on TribalWars does not preclude you from being an idiot, nor does being an idiot mean you are bad a TribalWars.

Repinski

So I just had a thought... Now stop me if it's too far out there... But can we, oh I don't know, get back on topic please? Nobody cares about Wittman v Smoke derailment that is hitting every thread. We've heard it once, we don't need to hear it seventy thousand times.

Michael Wittman

having many points but not being able to noble the smaller tribe next you makes you an idiot. then defending the much larger tribe when smaller tribe is happy about eating larger tribe makes idiot

Michael Wittman

this thread is about co-players. i pointed out that no one wants to co-play a coward. then the thread was taken off course by snoopzy

DeletedUser

having many points but not being able to noble the smaller tribe next you makes you an idiot.
It doesn't, it makes you unskilled at TribalWars.

this thread is about co-players. i pointed out that no one wants to co-play a coward. then the thread was taken off course by snoopzy
You most definitely were the first person to derail this thread.

Though I don't really feel all that bad for continuing it, the thread isn't even posted in the correct section of the forum, and the mod here doesn't seem to mind. :)

Michael Wittman

haha ok. was just pissed at mr.pointwhore(name says all) that he thinks there is no skill involved in nobling players 5 times your size while they brag to the world about how good they are rofl. if someone wants to co-play snoopzy please do. they need all the help they can get

mrpointhore

I never said you don't have any skill, I just said you talk a much bigger game then you actually portray.

Plus, I wouldn't know about nobling people 5 times my size, as there usually is no one ever 5 times my size to start with.

Michael Wittman

well then, you should try putting your time into leading a tribe while having a super active rl :)

a 10 mil tribe beating a 60 mil tribe and im talking a bigger game than i portray?.... hmmmm lol

mrpointhore

well then, you should try putting your time into leading a tribe while having a super active rl
:)

a 10 mil tribe beating a 60 mil tribe and im talking a bigger game than i portray?.... hmmmm lol

Side 1:
Tribes: CDC, CDC2
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, %Drink

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 361
Difference: 253

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 791,031
Side 2: 2,851,667
Difference: 2,060,636

chart

Now I'm not sure what your idea of 'beating' is, but that's definitely your tribe losing.
Oh, and, I am leading a tribe.

So no, you still suck.

Michael Wittman

yea check the last week buddy. unless you want to live in the past :p but thanks for showing me your bias :p i come eat you now

and i said having a super active rl. you left that out. freudian slip. i think not lol

mrpointhore

Isn't last week considered the past too? Seriously, read a book or something.

And like I stated in my original post to you, I don't like Smoke.

And please, if you manage to get by Smoke, I'll gladly be waiting.

DeletedUser105406

So I just had a thought... Now stop me if it's too far out there... But can we, oh I don't know, get back on topic please?

Thank You Repinski :) Totally Trolled or what???!! Anyways; sorted now...No more posts to make on the subject :icon_eek:

Michael Wittman

i am sorry crestedred. wasnt my intention but he got me going and its so much fun to laugh lololol