Looking for Co-Players / new owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

servy

If you are looking to give away an account or to have a co-player for an existing account you should post about it here.

If you are interested in one of the post you should send a private message to the player who has posted it.
Please do not reply if you are interested in a previous reply. This is to help save space and make the topic more accessible to others.

If you find a new owner/co-player and are no longer seeking interested people please delete your post.

Note: This is a remake of the topic as there were too many old un-deleted responses from the previous topic. The previous topic can be seen here.

usey11

Still Going Strong
Looking for coplayer on w47.
I play uk times.
I have a lot of experience.
AM willing to coplay some one elses account
PM me or add me on skype usey_11

Last edited:

killa noob

I need a co-player for w46 i am a very exp player and will get the account up but need a co-player due to other worlds i have PM me so we can start talking tell me your exp with some proof.

Basic Requirements:
- Be online 'actively' (few times per hour) over a period of 6 hours or so between 08:00:00 -14:00:00 Server Time .
- have a basic grasp on how to spell and write in English.
- Be reliable and trustworthy, this is important
- Be mature... By this I mean if you are under the age of 17 then don't act it ;)
- Be somewhat an aggressive player, while knowing limits.
- Skype is a must for communication!

Skills that would be good to have:
- Backtime/counter attack to within 2 seconds.
- Be able to send and snipe noble trains of 500ms or better.
- Have a good knowledge of advanced TW offense and defense techniques.

If you can not do some of the skills above then at least be willing to learn how to, but don't be afraid to still message me.

electricool

I am looking for a co-player for my W47 account. - I will be part of they D!T (bite the dust) premade.

Requirements

-Friendly
-Has good knowledge of English
-From Americas/Austrilasia/Asia
-Has skype

Skills
- Can send milli-sec noble trains
- Can snipe milli-sec noble trains
- Can Backtime
(I can teach the above if you are not so confident).

Please message me on skype (electricool1) or by forum mail.

***EDIT***
Co-player found, no longer needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

ulven4569

I need a co-player for w 47.

About me:

My experience is maybe not the greatest, but i can snipe, backtime, ms trains and have played on a 1 m account.

I am aggressive, very active most of my day I play in small quantities like 30 min but put together I might play 6-7 h every day and thats means I play the same amount of time on weekends.

My English is broken but i am capable of understanding English 100%.

I live in Eu and i the same time zone as the server. I play from 05:00-21:00 and need a co-player that can cover from 21:00-05:00.

About the co-player

I need a co-player there is able to play aggressive and farm a lot at least until I reach 10 k.

You don't need any special experience, but you have to be familiar with the game and the use of some of the strategies.

I am willing to learn what I know, but am hoping for a co-player the is better than me :icon_wink:

I am in a premade so it would be nice if you could join the same.

If you find any interest in being my co-player you can contact me on skype.

my name: mitosz.

Dr. Seuss

Wow, after seeing some of these 'looking for a co player' posts, I feel I may be understating things in my post, but oh well.

I'm looking for a co on W47 that can play from 800-1600 ST there abouts.

If you are interested PM me or skype on westshire1.

If you want information on myself, the two ways of getting a hold of me that I stated above will be the way to do so.

servy

Old posts deleted to make space. If your post was deleted and you are still looking feel free to re-post.

caseymazda

-Need a Co-Player for W47 ASAP

Need a co-player for w47 i am a very exp player, was an ex W3 player and i will get the account up on W47 but need a co-player.

Basic Requirements:
- Be online 'actively' (few times per hour) over a period of 6 hours or so between 12:00:00 -18:00:00 Server Time .
- have a basic knowledge on how to spell and write in English.
- Be reliable and trustworthy, this is really important
- Be an aggressive player, while knowing limits.
- Can farm atleast a once per an hour.

Skills that would be good to have:
- Backtime/counter attack to within 2 seconds.
- Be able to send and snipe noble trains of 500ms or better.
- Have a good knowledge of advanced TW offense and defense techniques.
- But this would be good to have but optional.

If you can not do some of the skills above then at least be willing to learn how to, but don't be afraid to still message me.
My account on world 47 is called dukester2010
so please contact me if you would like to co-play my account.

MiauwMiauw?

Here's our offer.
Dear readers/noob/pro's/and people i really really like,

We, my noob co and I, are looking for a person who is experienced with starting and can play active at 'night times'. In our localm time it's now 16:45. So we're searching for someone who can play from 00:00 untill 08:00 or more. 01:00 untill 07:00 is a option to.

So if you want to be in our team of dutch noobs, just contact me via private message(via forum).

Thank you for listening,
MikoB
The noob that never got older.

destroyer world

I would like an co-player w47 no experiance needed i have my own start up which i wrote

Acount: A.I.Q. never loses

nghtshad

Co-Player for Quad Play account

Looking for a 4th player to join a Quad Play account on W47.

Account is a member of a promising pre-made. Any Applicant must have Skype and willing to play with 3 other players.

The Time slot we need to fill it 01:00-07:00... If you can play that time slot easily and are interested please contact me.

m3l0n

I currently have a 3.4 million point account on w26, i used to be ranked 17th but after being inactive for a month i got behind in rankings a bit, that's also the reason why i am looking for a decent co-player.

if interested, write me a message with the answers on following questions:

how long have you been playing tw?
how big was biggest account u ever had?
can you pay for premium?
do u kno how to snipe?
do u kno how to use scripts?
how much hours a day are u online?

*name of account: andkat

robi zmaj

Contributing Poster
Skype me for W47, I have acc. just started. looking for simple co-player who can play this game well.

For now it is just fun, if it goes well it will be fun with competition :)

skpye: roby1640

Atreyu540

Looking for a Co-Player for W47

Need someone to cover between 4:00 - 9:00(maybe 1-2 hours after) servertime, since that's the only time neither myself, or the other co-player can cover. Most likely would be Aussie.

The account is in a premade, and is doing well =] Both current co-players have expereince, so you don't have to worry about that.

Mail me if interested, or add me on skype: tw_rob

Gowravs bak

Looking for a co-player for w47. I am looking for someone from USA, Austalia, New Zealand or Indonesia. I am an experienced player who has got top 20 rank before and top 50 countless times. I am looking for someone who is very active.

You must be able to send 500ms trains (i can teach this if you can't) be able snipe and be active.

For more info contact me or on skype: Gowrav

Soccergamer23

Looking for a co-player for a top 40 account. Someone in Europe only. Obviously needs to be able to do basic things and be familiar with opera. Oh and skype is a must. Pm me here or on skype. Paying for premium would be nice as well.

rusiak

Non-stop Poster
Well, I need a coplayer for w47.

These are the requirements

-Activity for atleast 6+ hours a day (somewhere between 23-14)
-Experience (Preferably top 20 in startup, top 100 will do)
-Skype (Requirement for the tribe Im in
-Able to keep troops busy 24/7
-Able to follow instructions
-Team player

Now about the account. I just started it since I wasnt available during the first couple of days. Has 3 barbs touching it and which one of them is an Iron Bonus. 2 other barbs in my immediate 7x7. I would not like to reveal the account name till later.

My tribe Is UseIt!. A much hyped about premade led by ston3d/Aidan/Xalerynoh and contains high-calibre players such as rank 1 from 43 and numerous top 20 players

Contact me here or on skype,

Cheeers,
Adi

rogerfarm

Co-player

Hello there,

looking for a coplayer in w46,

Requirement :
1. active in US day time zone (starting from 18:00 server time to 04:00 server time)
2. Experienced ( need to be ready to farm and ready to counter attack/ attack)
3. just dont let troops idle.
4. be a team sport.

Leave me a PM and i will give you further details

Cheers
rogerfarm

giraffe195

Yo,
I'm going slightly inactive so I need a co player.
I won't give the account details here but it is a world 35 account with around the 2mil points mark.
If you would like, pm me on here.
Please, don't waste my time or yours.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.