looking for co

Discussion in 'W60 Recruitment & Applying to tribes.' started by deemsterland, Dec 14, 2012.

Share This Page

1. deemsterland

deemsterland Non-stop Poster

well what title says :) need someone online at 00.00 server time to about 09.00 (uk)

Ideally have experinace with farming,sniping,mass nuking and farming and is a aggressive player need oda lol.

currentlly at war with mossad and 300 tho im mailnly against mossad so if you like war :p you wont get bored

my email Deemster@crackshots.co.uk

let me know

Deemster

p.s i dont do skyping !

[​IMG]

2. lord death 2

lord death 2 Still Going Strong

dont touch it hell be dead in no time when ~300~ is done

3. fisherpimped

fisherpimped Guest

Even if i take the account? :p

This guy really wants someone to farm doesnt he lol->
    Ideally have experinace with farming,sniping,mass nuking and farming and is a aggressive player need oda lol.

I also wouldnt co an account with anyone that doesnt have skype, i consider it to be an essential tool, if not skype then an alternative should be used (why anyone would settle for a less popular option i do not know)

4. It will be worse if you take the account Danny boy :p.

5. dragonfell

dragonfell Guest

I can co-play if you are interested. I'm on in US time so 22:00-5:00

6. dragonfell

dragonfell Guest

I can also just do 00:00-6:00

7. fisherpimped

fisherpimped Guest

@dragonfell

Why do you have the logo for the hacker group known as 'anonymous' as your profile pic?

Go on, make my day and tell me how you consider yourself a 'hacker' and that you are affiliated with them lol

(sorry, just had a couple of convos with people lately regarding so called members of said group that couldnt 'hack/crack' their way out of a wet paper bag)

8. King Sean04

King Sean04 Contributing Poster

Sorry but I have to chime in at the stupidity of your post. A Guy Fawkes mask isn't synonymous with Anonymous. The anonymous logo is actually this.

9. I have a Guy Fawkes mask in my signature. It is not a logo for Anonymous and is merely an image associated with them stolen from a source far superior to a mere hacktivist group. It originates from a brilliant graphic novel called V for Vendetta, hence my reason for having a sig containing it.

10. fisherpimped

fisherpimped Guest

It appears i jumped to conclusions and for once i was proven to be wrong in what i said on the externals...for this i apologize :)

11. Dont hold your breath....

12. deemsterland

deemsterland Non-stop Poster

Okay i now have skype !