looking for co

DeletedUser108935

well what title says :) need someone online at 00.00 server time to about 09.00 (uk)

Ideally have experinace with farming,sniping,mass nuking and farming and is a aggressive player need oda lol.

currentlly at war with mossad and 300 tho im mailnly against mossad so if you like war :p you wont get bored

my email Deemster@crackshots.co.uk

let me know

Deemster

p.s i dont do skyping !

DeletedUser105935

dont touch it hell be dead in no time when ~300~ is done

DeletedUser

dont touch it hell be dead in no time when ~300~ is done

Even if i take the account? :p

This guy really wants someone to farm doesnt he lol->
Ideally have experinace with farming,sniping,mass nuking and farming and is a aggressive player need oda lol.

I also wouldnt co an account with anyone that doesnt have skype, i consider it to be an essential tool, if not skype then an alternative should be used (why anyone would settle for a less popular option i do not know)

DeletedUser

Even if i take the account? :p

This guy really wants someone to farm doesnt he lol->

I also wouldnt co an account with anyone that doesnt have skype, i consider it to be an essential tool, if not skype then an alternative should be used (why anyone would settle for a less popular option i do not know)

It will be worse if you take the account Danny boy :p.

DeletedUser

I can co-play if you are interested. I'm on in US time so 22:00-5:00

DeletedUser

@dragonfell

Why do you have the logo for the hacker group known as 'anonymous' as your profile pic?

Go on, make my day and tell me how you consider yourself a 'hacker' and that you are affiliated with them lol

(sorry, just had a couple of convos with people lately regarding so called members of said group that couldnt 'hack/crack' their way out of a wet paper bag)

King Sean04

Sorry but I have to chime in at the stupidity of your post. A Guy Fawkes mask isn't synonymous with Anonymous. The anonymous logo is actually this.

DeletedUser

@dragonfell

Why do you have the logo for the hacker group known as 'anonymous' as your profile pic?

Go on, make my day and tell me how you consider yourself a 'hacker' and that you are affiliated with them lol

(sorry, just had a couple of convos with people lately regarding so called members of said group that couldnt 'hack/crack' their way out of a wet paper bag)

I have a Guy Fawkes mask in my signature. It is not a logo for Anonymous and is merely an image associated with them stolen from a source far superior to a mere hacktivist group. It originates from a brilliant graphic novel called V for Vendetta, hence my reason for having a sig containing it.

DeletedUser

It appears i jumped to conclusions and for once i was proven to be wrong in what i said on the externals...for this i apologize :)