Looking for K65,K75, and K66 players.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Epic-Facepalm.jpg
[/spoil]

Hope you realized :icon_cry:

35se

families work sometimes. but only when all the members are good players. not a bunch of noobs.

i played on W34 with a family that has some great players. and they will probably rule that world. but this early... no most of them are leftovers. all the good or decent players have pretty much been picked up. give or take a few.

and alot of people look down on family tribes. so really your not helping your cause by posting here.

DeletedUser

This has to be one of the most spectacular crash and burns iv seen on these forums in quite a while:icon_redface:.....keep digging mate,it's priceless:icon_surprised::lol:

35se

Not here, you realized it when you check the world settings

if your talking about not supporting outside of a tribe than that is easily managed. altho with a 50 member tribe i dont see the need to have any more people.

if your talking about something else well guess im just over looking it. i tend to have my slow moments. lol

DeletedUser

and which world setting are you talking about?

The one where only your immediate tribe can support you. All those other tribes that have the same name as you? Not recognized as tribemates and cannot send you Defensive Support. It is what makes Family Tribes on W49 more laughable then ever. I can say that, I played W2.

if your talking about not supporting outside of a tribe than that is easily managed. altho with a 50 member tribe i dont see the need to have any more people.

if your talking about something else well guess im just over looking it. i tend to have my slow moments. lol

With a Family tribe, what are the chances that a higher number of their members are not as active due to the lack of a Culling affect? That will mean a lower percentage of their actual tribe will be there to help them.

35se

i agree completely jerran. this early its pointless to have a family tribe. i mainly meant later on in the game it has a chance to work. once you know who is for real and who is active. but then again in W34 the tribe limit is 20. here its 50. i cant see the need of a family tribe with a 50 member limit.

i guess im just trying to understand the point from his side. even if its the wrong side. lol

DeletedUser

Family must be epic, i cleared & catted 2 members of one of your family tribes. Even though they ain't rebuilding anything for a few days you ain't kicking them out, guess resource mines points are enough to stay in your family until you go barb :lol: Though i guess my current tribe is no better :icon_redface:

yes, some family's have succeeded ie. FEMA w12 for one...

Tbh, i wouldn't call FEMA successful family just because they were killed last by DNY, yes, the war in numbers were huge, if i remember right it involved nearly all K's and front line were over 10 K's, but in the end they got their asses kicked really bad.

DeletedUser

my tribe SARS! would like to become part of your family can you mail me in game about it please
Kennedie Rose (ingame name)

DeletedUser

Just wait till a good tribe comes and kick your ass.

Or a good player.

I'd like to take this moment to announce my declaration against HEY!, YOU!, THERE!, and ME!

Reason: I have the same outlook as most of the community about family tribes... I hate them. And Free-eek would kill me if I allowed to let a family of this standard reside in my K. Good Luck.

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser54677

Or a good player.

I'd like to take this moment to announce my declaration against HEY!, YOU!, THERE!, and ME!

Reason: I have the same outlook as most of the community about family tribes... I hate them. And Free-eek would kill me if I allowed to let a family of this standard reside in my K. Good Luck.

:icon_evil:

I can haz alliance wiv u? :icon_razz: