Looking for K65,K75, and K66 players.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am Crash101.0 from w49 and i am looking for players in K66, K65, and K75 for our family of tribes. Our family is consisted of Hey!, You!, Me! and There!.

You! & Me! are in K75 number 1 and number 2 in the K

Hey! is in K65 and number 9 in the K

And There! is in K66 and number 3 in the K.

We are looking for strong players for our tribes and strong alliances for our tribes.

If yall want to be a member of the family let me know or if you wanna become allies with the family let me know.

Also if any strong tribes want to become apart of our family that might can be arrange please post on here or message me in game.

Sincerely,
Crash101.0

DeletedUser

This should be in the recruitment & applying to tribes section.

DeletedUser54677

I hope your tribes die in a fiery.. Fire. With flames.

DeletedUser

yea i know ill move it but i havent been on here in a long time and i hope you do too.

DeletedUser

It seems as though the flaming is about to begin lol..

DeletedUser

Can we be allies? Contact me in-game nickname miller d !

DeletedUser

What about finding some more members and get a bigger family tribe? I think I!, Bye! and Where! are free to your tribe tags...

DeletedUser54677

For the love of god.. Just.. Just.. No. Just leave.

DeletedUser

for the love of god why dont you. I dont like people who all they got is mouth and who only have a life when it comes to playing this yes i enjoy playing the game but im also a full time firefighter who has a life other then just trying to put someone down like you you are trying to do.

DeletedUser

The thing he is trying to say is, that TW is a game about tribes going into war against each other and not like you, where tribes are going together and doing nothing beside building up there villages and troops, without using the troops.

DeletedUser

for the love of god why dont you. I dont like people who all they got is mouth and who only have a life when it comes to playing this yes i enjoy playing the game but im also a full time firefighter who has a life other then just trying to put someone down like you you are trying to do.

Don't listen to haters, they are just scared from you and your firefighter buddies.

DeletedUser

we have already been in 2 wars and both tribes ended up disbanding.

skitlz.

All I can say is...... Meats back on the menu boys :icon_twisted::icon_rolleyes::lol: