Looking for K65,K75, and K66 players.

DeletedUser41659

Be strong smyb8.

You may be despised by people such as KK. It is in their nature to hate and put people down for doing things like starting threads in the WRONG SECTION and trying to start family tribes with SILLY NAMES like "what" and "where" and "whatever", but not everyone will despise you. Some will simply have a laugh at your expense. Others may even find it ironic and amusing that you are a fire-fighter getting flamed.

Good times.

DeletedUser

yeah poor idiots never do either whats that old saying cant fix stupid yea i think thats it. And if family tribes never learn then what about the Apoc family in w18? They are still going strong.

DeletedUser

Oooooooooooooooooooooo SEND ME AN INVITE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

and yall can dog on family tribes if you want but if there lead right they are effective.

DeletedUser

yeah poor idiots never do either whats that old saying cant fix stupid yea i think thats it. And if family tribes never learn then what about the Apoc family in w18? They are still going strong.

I don't think you understand why everyone's saying family tribes fail. Do you have any idea how many family tribes try to start in a world and fail? You were only able to find one successful family out of the 49 worlds?

DeletedUser

your apart of Krusty why would you join. You'd prolly just get in to learn more and spy on us and tell krusty leaders and start attacking us.

DeletedUser

there qwere the SCPDN family in w9 im not exxactly sure if thats right but its something like that. There are more but the most successful were Apocalyspe and before they were apocalypse they were RKN and TWA then they merged the 2 familys according to location.

skitlz.

yes, some family's have succeeded ie. FEMA w12 for one... but in a world where there is no support outside your tribe family's fail because they cant support each other anyways s a good tribe will pick family's apart. the numbers game wont work on a world with these settings.

DeletedUser

but if you have family tribes that are based on by K you may be able to succeed and that is what im doing

skitlz.

but if you have family tribes that are based on by K you may be able to succeed and that is what im doing

not really because the only thing family tribes are good for is using there numbers... only way they succeed and since you cant use numbers in a world like this its pointless :lol:

DeletedUser

smyb8, sorry for the off topic post, but do you like rainbows and unicorns?

DeletedUser

hell no. I was born in the country i live in the country bump that gay shiiit

DeletedUser

your apart of Krusty why would you join. You'd prolly just get in to learn more and spy on us and tell krusty leaders and start attacking us.

krusty's a bunch of nubs.... i hate it

send me an invite............

I want to be a.................

familyguy_new.jpg

DeletedUser

no im not like the idiot earlier that got played by hefty smurf