Looking for maybe a German Tribe

DeletedUser

Pig_out_pig.gif

*is very hungry*

DeletedUser

it's not allowed to form a tribe based on nationality, so searching tribe based on nationality is not allowed either...

or maybe this is trap set by GMs and i get for revealing it for public! :icon_eek:

You're kidding me? I vaguely remembered reading some rule like that, but there are tons of nationality based tribes out there. Shame on them, says I! There should be no nationality based tribes, as all nationalities are equally inferior to pirates!

DeletedUser

You're kidding me? I vaguely remembered reading some rule like that, but there are tons of nationality based tribes out there. Shame on them, says I! There should be no nationality based tribes, as all nationalities are equally inferior to pirates! (except The Krauts are superior to pirates)

now it's better

DeletedUser

Hmm, what are these Krauts you speak of? The closest thing out there is a relatively unknown tribe named TK, but TK does not stand for that, nor are they better than pirates. So I really have no idea what you are speaking of.

DeletedUser

Hmm, what are these Krauts you speak of? The closest thing out there is a relatively unknown tribe named TK, but TK does not stand for that, nor are they better than pirates. So I really have no idea what you are speaking of.

very funny... ha... ha... admit it... you can't resist it... you feel the power of Krauts as they get closer to you... you can't resist long... soon you break... :icon_twisted: