Looking for merge in

DeletedUser

Hi there.
I play a top 1000 account in world 87 in a top ten tribe.

We are doing quite well but I am hoping to really boost the figures. See I am terribly lazy and would like to offload all of my work onto someone else in the world without losing my account.
Or at the very least help me gain ground without even trying. I'd really like an easy win.
In keeping with TW tradition this calls for a merge. If possible I would like someone outside of my tribe in k43/K44 to join me for an easy jump in points and hey if my tribe wins, I guess you get to say that was your doing. I am even willing to make it look hostile if you are in an enemy tribe.

This is all completely legit.

Every other tribe in the world seems to be inactive af so this is our chance for an autowin Merge with me and we shall rule the world together, seeing as the tribes in the world won't be having an endgame merge at all.

Contact me if interested - :p

-D

Mr. Cringer Pants

I would like to merge into you. Only if we are allowed to eat a bunch of barbs.

DeletedUser119303

Nah screw that guy he's a noob, let me merge into you I have more points :cool:

DeletedUser

Prometheus, Idk man. I hear anyone and everyone who has ever played on your account in the past has been a terrible noob.

Cringer I'm going barb only anyway. I hate getting into a fight.

No Condolences you sent nukes with no rams at S3XY when they warred Rage and I never forget.
Those axes had families and you butchered them all to give me a little ODS. THE TRASH TALK IS REAL

-D

DeletedUser119303

Those axes looked at me funny, I showed em whos boss :cool:

DeletedUser

Mmm. I think Rem could be my Waifu.
And Prometheus too.

-D