Looking for night(Servertime) CO-player

DeletedUser

Since a lot of other people are asking for CO-players, I might as well jump the bandwagon. I will not post the account name here(well, honestly I am not sure why). If you are looking for a top account, turn back, as I did not start when the server started. The time I am looking to have covered is about 23.00-06.00 servertime on weekdays(of course it can be extended), and 02.00-09.00 on weekends.

Info of the account:

- Rank 1 in one of the current outer rim continents(k25, k24, k42, k52, k47, k57, k74, k75) with over 500 points.
- Started one week ago(7 days, 10,5 hours).
- Has farmed a bit over 350k currently. I have been playing alone.
- A decent tribe(for being in the rim, that is) with not too many members.
- Got premium, but I will never spend premium on unnecessary functions. If you want those, you got to buy the premium points for that yourself.

Me:

Add me on skype if you want to know about me.

You:

All that is required of you is that you are active during the times you play. Everything in this game can be learned easily. You do of course have to be willing to learn.

Add me on skype @ Johannes.Neij

DeletedUser

bump, I don't know if it's much of an accomplishment, but the account was the first out of every account in the 8 rim continents(k25, k24, k42, k52, k47, k57, k74, k75) to pass 1k points.

DeletedUser

I think you accidentally a word there.

And before anyone jumps me for missing one as well, that's the joke

Can any mod delete the OT posts sooner or later, btw?

DeletedUser

While I am bumping this thread for what feels like the hundredth time, I will update some info.

Account name: Sadaj
Account creation date:
07/04-2013; or in other words, started 17 days ago.
Times needed(before I get burnt out):
23.00-06.00 during weekdays and 01.00/02.00 - 09.00/10.30 during weekends.
Currently farmed:
Around 2,8 millions.
Premium:
Yes, and FA.
Tribe:
~TA~, good tribe for being in the rim, as there are very few good players out here.

DeletedUser

Bumping it again ._.

Account is currently hovering around rank 250, it is out in the rim. It is in V/A