Looking For Opinions: Gifting Villages?

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont think tw2 will kill tw if its just the more graphic version of tw1 with some added buildings. Actually those added building will make the game more time consuming

DeletedUser

TW2 is probably less time-consuming than the original, based on what I've seen so far of it. I think it's definitely possible to play alongside TW1.

That said, I do think many people will end up moving to TW2 once that starts opening up multiple worlds and developing a real community. Not everybody, but I, for one, highly doubt I will play another world here after W70 ends.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i will play only online poker after this :|

been playing tw for 5 years without a gap now

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. Im in the same boat right now. Probably going to be done with TW after W70. Unless TW2 does some major changes and over hauls.

But I have a feeling TW2 is going to be set for ULTRA noob.

Pre-Set Scripts (tools built in quick bar already)
AUTO tagger
Pay to win format
Defense will be OP so noobs can take barbs and turtle (theres a anti catapult weapon to kill cats before they do damage to buildings)

But who knows...

DeletedUser

Yeah. Im in the same boat right now. Probably going to be done with TW after W70. Unless TW2 does some major changes and over hauls.

But I have a feeling TW2 is going to be set for ULTRA noob.

Pre-Set Scripts (tools built in quick bar already)
AUTO tagger
Pay to win format
Defense will be OP so noobs can take barbs and turtle (theres a anti catapult weapon to kill cats before they do damage to buildings)

But who knows...

There's no quickbar. Scripts are illegal. There aren't really any built-in, either.