Looking for players for 113

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Most of us are pp farming and have been for a while. Saving some cash so we can use it to keep up early and not be crushed from the get go.

We’ve got people in place for positions already, rules, use scripts. Definitely not a noob bunch. Chuck me a PM and we can chat, I can grab some screenshots of the last world where we held out fairly well against a top tribe till shear numbers and the fact we started so late hurt us badly :)

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No takers? Trying to put together a formidable new team to compete so we have some new blood in the game.

Gotta be a few stragglers around? Thinking not a lot use the forums compared to the amount that play.

I had to register to post and what not, should automatically be given a forum account when you make a tribalwars account and change the icon in the app and game to a more appealing “ Come join the online community, where we discuss some trash but also ideas and changes “.

More players more fun?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You aren't really 'selling' yourself or your tribe.

If you want to get people interested, give them some information about you and your team. I would never consider joining a group I don't know anybody in, if there is no genuine information to consider at first read. It's really off-putting and may be a reason why you are seeing very little traffic here despite the 120+ views :)

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That was earlier when it had low views got plenty of messages now and a team of 25-30 ready to go :)
Thanks for the input though I’ll remember that for next time if it’s needed.

@One Last Shot...

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We’re full up now don’t need anymore players. Thanks guys.
Good luck finding teams and see you on w113. I will remove the thread in a day or so.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But if I don't join you you won't win the world, bcs I am coming to w113 to conquer it

Status
Not open for further replies.