Looking for premade

DeletedUser80534

So, I'm looking for a premade on W65, with all the premade threads and overlapping members from one premade to the next I have no idea where to join. If you want me in your premade, then reply here. I can't be bothered to play this world without a decent tribe from the start.

Thanks

DeletedUser

So I'm new to tribalwars... does that make me not pass the criteria?

DeletedUser

I can't wait for them to start up another old school world tbh lol

DeletedUser

So, old world players who can't perform a decent startup?

Well aren't you looking for a tribe that would do well? rather than a "decent tribe" full of world hoppers :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser80534

Well, it's kind of too late now. Pre-reg already closed.

DeletedUser

This person is clearly a cookie.
Silleh naomin, MuFFiN logic dictates that 20 members is too many.

Also. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS :icon_evil:

DeletedUser80534

My ELDERS? bahahaha

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Sometimes I bake muffins. Other times I just make toasted sammiches. (i.e. highly experienced)
I'm just joining randomly tomorrow, so I could end up anywhere ;s. I hope it's near girl power. That looked like a nice premade.

DeletedUser

My ELDERS? bahahaha

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Sometimes I bake muffins. Other times I just make toasted sammiches. (i.e. highly experienced)
I'm just joining randomly tomorrow, so I could end up anywhere ;s. I hope it's near girl power. That looked like a nice premade.

Sammiches are MuFFiNz less delicious cousins.
Agreed, them and Pacman. Nobody seems to have noticed Wobble yet...

DeletedUser

I'm also in Continent 56, hope to get to know your village real well soon ;)

DeletedUser

Not really, I have gotten to know your village well already..

It's near the kitchen and you're learning to fear.. I would assume you're village is scared of something that is in the kitchen :O