Looking for serious co-player

DeletedUser

Hello there,

I am looking for someone to share my account with. Right now I'm still able to handle my account pretty easily, but from previous experience I get time-management problems when hitting the 400k. It's long before I'm at that stage but I feel right now the account could benefit from dual-play and I want to build up an atmosphere of trust and teamplay.

I need someone with at least some previous experience, well contact me for a chat through ingame mail or via skype (sven.schiepers)

DeletedUser

Hey Bensuen. I'd be up for it if my account goes to junk, which it appears to be doing. So I'm here if you can't find anyone

Lethal Legend

Hey Bensuen. I'd be up for it if my account goes to junk, which it appears to be doing. So I'm here if you can't find anyone

You might be very good however I also might suggest confessing your account is going to junk after the initial hello, not sure it inspires confidence..

DeletedUser

WoW! (@Ben) You should let people know you are being attacked and actually a refugee.

(Replying to your spam: I love the Meepit page, but I hate that Meepit thing itself. It's on par with JigglyPuff)