Question Looking for suggestions: what scripts would make life easier?

Shinko to Kuma

Non-stop Poster
Looking to hear from the community what kinds of things they’d like to see or have a script for. I’m working on a few projects right now but always looking for new things to do when I have time.

It can be anything, from the silliest quality of life script to a bigger project, let me know :)

- Sophie

PS. Don’t ask me to write bots or anything that would be deemed against the rules. I don’t condone of cheating

Junior Jr

I would love to see a resource balancer script that inputs the values for you!! So your still pressing the "send" Button! :p

Backen

Non-stop Poster
I would love to see a resource balancer script that inputs the values for you!! So your still pressing the "send" Button! :p
Code:
javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_UK/Scripts/ExtremeTw_ResourceBalancer_launcher.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames[i].document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames[i].document}}}return getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs[i].split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
What about this;

It's a WT world, and you trying to figure out if the nukes you're about to send will be detected by the enemies WT or not, and the time it will be detected.

(Need to have a scout report or knowledge of WT level to input on the script maybe)?

Would be a nice tool to have.

amaranth

Hi again Kuma! First of all, i have to show you my respects. Your scripts are amazing Kuma, great job!

I would like to have a script that inform you about where do you have your supports. If possible i would like that the script inform too about what support troops from you or from other players do you have in your villages.

Time ago i saw one, it may help. It was activated in 2 diferent ways.

Overview->Troops->Defenses : Show you what support troops do you have in your villages and who they belong.

Overview->Troops->Suport: Show you where in which towns do you have your troops.

Shinko to Kuma

Non-stop Poster
Hi again Kuma! First of all, i have to show you my respects. Your scripts are amazing Kuma, great job!

I would like to have a script that inform you about where do you have your supports. If possible i would like that the script inform too about what support troops from you or from other players do you have in your villages.

Time ago i saw one, it may help. It was activated in 2 diferent ways.

Overview->Troops->Defenses : Show you what support troops do you have in your villages and who they belong.

Overview->Troops->Suport: Show you where in which towns do you have your troops.

I already made that, it’s on this forum called Support filter

iostream954

Non-stop Poster
I would love a good farming script :c

Can't find any that work properly and that send troops to every village once and in order.

JayH

I already made that, it’s on this forum called Support filter
There is the possibility to export this data?

Edit: I asked because right now I can't test it, lack of premium :p

Last edited:

Shinko to Kuma

Non-stop Poster
There is the possibility to export this data?

Edit: I asked because right now I can't test it, lack of premium :p
I will add BB-table export eventually

lodi94

Hi! I'm playing as tribe admin on some worlds and often i have to open multiple forum post asking for stacks. I would love to have a script where you provide a list of coordinates and the required troops (or some sort of criteria like if (x>500,y<450) -> big stack, x<500 small one and so on) and it opens multiple tabs with all the information and ready to post. It would be possible to do something like this?

(sorry for my bad english)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Hi! I'm playing as tribe admin on some worlds and often i have to open multiple forum post asking for stacks. I would love to have a script where you provide a list of coordinates and the required troops (or some sort of criteria like if (x>500,y<450) -> big stack, x<500 small one and so on) and it opens multiple tabs with all the information and ready to post. It would be possible to do something like this?

(sorry for my bad english)
Brilliant.

Dr. McNasty

Have a timing script that accounts for lag and flashes the attack button for the specified land time you want.