Question Looking for suggestions: what scripts would make life easier?

Quixx69

Reaction score
kudo's to you shinko, your scripts are amazing...i love using them

i would be interested in a report renamer script that would scan through a set of reports and change the name of the reports to show what troops are inside the village so that when they are forwarded to other players they can see what the village has in it without actually going to the report. **this is something i have been doing manually and takes a bit of time to do but makes running OP's a little smoother (imo)

thnx

Your High-ness

Reaction score
what about a script to export players troops information in table bb code ( for dukes with tw feautre ) so its easier to keep track of them.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
kudo's to you shinko, your scripts are amazing...i love using them

i would be interested in a report renamer script that would scan through a set of reports and change the name of the reports to show what troops are inside the village so that when they are forwarded to other players they can see what the village has in it without actually going to the report. **this is something i have been doing manually and takes a bit of time to do but makes running OP's a little smoother (imo)

thnx

This would be doable, just got a lot of stuff im working on and im still waiting for my new laptop after I dropped my last one

Quixx69

Reaction score
if you could ever find the time it would be very much appreciated but really no rush ... thanks for considering

DeletedUser123985

Hello Shinko. First of all, I'm enjoying a couple of your mods that saves me so much time, amazing work!

Now to the subject, I was looking for a new village renamer script but I can't find one that fully satisfies me, even tho I found some very good ones.

What I'm looking for is a script that renames my villages either this way 35:61:04 or this way 35:242:04 if the coordinates are (514|360), but also capable of adding more options. My ideal end result would be Umbral Choir | 35:61:04 or Umbral Choir | 35:242:04.

This ones gives me the 35:61:04 part but only that and it has some [ & ] at the start and end of it that I would like to avoid (otherwise I could use the first script plus one of the last two together to get what I'm looking for).
Code:
javascript:function renameVillages() {$('.quickedit-vn').each(function(key, village){var $label = $(village).find('.quickedit-label');var villageName = $label.text();var coords = villageName.match(/[0-9]{1,}\|[0-9]{1,}/gi).pop();var x = String(coords.match(/[0-9]{1,}/));var y = String(coords.match(/\|[0-9]{1,}/)).substring(1);while (x.length < 3) {x = "0" + x;}while (y.length < 3) {y = "0" + y;}name = "[" + y[0] + x[0] + ":" + y[1] + x[1] + ":" + y[2] + x[2] + "]";$(village).find('.rename-icon').click();$(village).find('input[type=text]').val(name);$(village).find('input[type=button]').click();});}if (document.URL.search(/screen=overview_villages/i) != -1) {renameVillages();}

This one is a fix of cheesassaurus script by LilGhost but it gives me a different format and not the one I was looking for at start. The format it offers is 35:242:4 for the coordinates above, which would be totally fine if the last part was double digit instead of single digit when under 10 which makes the 4 come after 12 and that breaks it for me when I'm passing from village to village. I would be good with it if it renamed it 35:242:04 instead, which would make it come before 35:242:12 in this example.
Code:
javascript:$.getScript('https://www.tribalwars.top/tribalwars/renameVillages/nameVillages.js');void(0);

This one is from Tsalkapone and its similar to the one above but with even more options.
Code:
 javascript:$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/kkaro0wvg8ec03t/Tsalkapone.Village_Renamer.js');void 0;

Both of the last ones are amazing scripts but they don't give me the first option that the first script gives and the option they give are... counter intuitive? I don't know how to better describe it. I'm sorry if my English is not the best, I hope it all makes sense and it's not too confusing. I also hope I'm not being too picky here, I just like to have options :D
Do you think you can help me here? Thanks in advance, regardless of the answer! Keep up the great work with your other mods!

Last edited by a moderator:

Your High-ness

Reaction score
hi!

im looking for a inc. tagger that tags according to speed and also rename the attack with player and vill where its coming. i used to have one but its lost

LordVoldemort

Reaction score
Bit of an odd ball request/idea, but a script that would mass "suicide" your own nobles on the nearest village (also your own) to where they are located.
Say I have 100+ trains or nobles in 100 villages and want to kill them all.
The script would send them all to my own nearest village to them to die.
This way you do not have to go village by village killing them.

This may be super easy to make or super hard, not sure as I've never made script and have no clue even how :eek:

HotLikeDat

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Some kind of script that makes it easier to add barbs to LA would be useful (especially for speed).

I used to have a script that renamed attacks to how much loot they had: some script to sift which reports looted 0 resources would be useful to find the dreaded hp>wh trick.

Ill have a think if theres anything else?

ILIEKSOUP

Reaction score
This may already exist, is there a script that will tell you how many units you are currently recruiting? Example I have 34, 33, 444, 124 LC in recruitment, would be nice if a script could tell me that there was 645 LC in que.

Jasun Delculo

Reaction score
Script that makes nobling faster, immagine you have 50 trains and 50 villages to conquer, manually would take time, any script to make this faster would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Quixx69

Reaction score
srry, misread your request. but still you can use the coord extractor to get the 50 village coords, then make any type of script with consecutive order, then just go thru your rally pts with trains and use the script till it notifies you that you went thru all the list

however, im srry for putting my nose in this thread, shinko, i will step off now

DPROKZ

Reaction score
what about a script to export players troops information in table bb code ( for dukes with tw feautre ) so its easier to keep track of them.

I would do it but I am not in a duking situation rn so hard to make a script like that atm

This is why I am here also. I have a spreadsheet I can manually input the information into to analyze troop count versus point for all tribe members but it is super time consuming to do it all one at a time. If there was a script that could do this it would be a HUGE time saver!

The output would be a either a bb table or an excel table with the following columns:

Player Name, Village Name, Village Coordinates, Village points, SW, SP, AXE, ARCH, SC, LC, MA, HC, RM, CT, PL, NB, Recently Conquered in the last 7 days?, Village Total Troop Count, Village Troop to Point Ratio, Total Player Troop Count, Total Player Points, Total Player Troops : Point Ratio.

The the next rows would be each of that persons villages, then each of the next players villages, ect.

Script would be run from the following Screen:

Tribe -> Members -> Troops

There is a drop down menu at that location that may be challenging though so it only let's you see one player at a time currently.

Anyone interested and able to make this for us?