Question Looking for suggestions: what scripts would make life easier?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Looking to hear from the community what kinds of things they’d like to see or have a script for. I’m working on a few projects right now but always looking for new things to do when I have time.

It can be anything, from the silliest quality of life script to a bigger project, let me know :)

- Sophie

PS. Don’t ask me to write bots or anything that would be deemed against the rules. I don’t condone of cheating

Junior Jr

Reaction score
I would love to see a resource balancer script that inputs the values for you!! So your still pressing the "send" Button! :p

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would love to see a resource balancer script that inputs the values for you!! So your still pressing the "send" Button! :p

Code:
javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_UK/Scripts/ExtremeTw_ResourceBalancer_launcher.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames[i].document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames[i].document}}}return getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs[i].split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What about this;

It's a WT world, and you trying to figure out if the nukes you're about to send will be detected by the enemies WT or not, and the time it will be detected.

(Need to have a scout report or knowledge of WT level to input on the script maybe)?

Would be a nice tool to have.

DeletedUser122367

Hi again Kuma! First of all, i have to show you my respects. Your scripts are amazing Kuma, great job!

I would like to have a script that inform you about where do you have your supports. If possible i would like that the script inform too about what support troops from you or from other players do you have in your villages.

Time ago i saw one, it may help. It was activated in 2 diferent ways.

Overview->Troops->Defenses : Show you what support troops do you have in your villages and who they belong.

Overview->Troops->Suport: Show you where in which towns do you have your troops.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi again Kuma! First of all, i have to show you my respects. Your scripts are amazing Kuma, great job!

I would like to have a script that inform you about where do you have your supports. If possible i would like that the script inform too about what support troops from you or from other players do you have in your villages.

Time ago i saw one, it may help. It was activated in 2 diferent ways.

Overview->Troops->Defenses : Show you what support troops do you have in your villages and who they belong.

Overview->Troops->Suport: Show you where in which towns do you have your troops.

I already made that, it’s on this forum called Support filter

DeletedUser107086

I would love a good farming script :c

Can't find any that work properly and that send troops to every village once and in order.

JayH

I already made that, it’s on this forum called Support filter

There is the possibility to export this data?

Edit: I asked because right now I can't test it, lack of premium :p

Last edited:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
There is the possibility to export this data?

Edit: I asked because right now I can't test it, lack of premium :p

I will add BB-table export eventually

DeletedUser123825

Hi! I'm playing as tribe admin on some worlds and often i have to open multiple forum post asking for stacks. I would love to have a script where you provide a list of coordinates and the required troops (or some sort of criteria like if (x>500,y<450) -> big stack, x<500 small one and so on) and it opens multiple tabs with all the information and ready to post. It would be possible to do something like this?

(sorry for my bad english)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi! I'm playing as tribe admin on some worlds and often i have to open multiple forum post asking for stacks. I would love to have a script where you provide a list of coordinates and the required troops (or some sort of criteria like if (x>500,y<450) -> big stack, x<500 small one and so on) and it opens multiple tabs with all the information and ready to post. It would be possible to do something like this?

(sorry for my bad english)
Brilliant.

.Lucifer.

Have a timing script that accounts for lag and flashes the attack button for the specified land time you want.

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Script for mass scavenging. Where you can put amounts of troops for each scavenges levels in the script and then run it to fill all fields and to select the appropriate checkbox in the village list, so we can click script then send, the script then sends, 4 times to send all predefined troops.
it has to be made in that way so we can have multiple copies, for offensive villages, for defensive villages for foot troop villages or LC nukes, etc... as each of these troop builds has different amounts of troops in scavenging text fields.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would really like a scavenger script, my idea of it would be something like you can enter amount of time that you want the troops out of the village so say you enter 2 hours it will put as many troops as it can into each section you have unlocked so say you only have 1 opened it will only put troops into the first one but if you have 4 slots it will put as many troops into each slot as there can be to make it back in 2 hours. Hope you can understand what my idea was.

.Yoda

I would really like a scavenger script, my idea of it would be something like you can enter amount of time that you want the troops out of the village so say you enter 2 hours it will put as many troops as it can into each section you have unlocked so say you only have 1 opened it will only put troops into the first one but if you have 4 slots it will put as many troops into each slot as there can be to make it back in 2 hours. Hope you can understand what my idea was.
Theres already a script m8

s0wakemeup

Reaction score
How about a script that shows the building duration in the overview? So that using the 'instant completion' button can be maximize in a world where its enabled.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How about a script that shows the building duration in the overview? So that using the 'instant completion' button can be maximize in a world where its enabled.

I don’t really see a point considering the only time instant completion is very important is during world startup where you dont use the overview since you only have one/2 villages

I don’t look for niche suggestions, things that barely have any benefit or wouldnt be beneficial to all players honestly aren’t worth my time

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi,
Many years ago think on the Dutch server there used to be a traffic light script which showed via red,amber green the farm space left in the village in the production overview.
I know now that they can be sorted in game however unsure how it really sorts the villages as its not by percentage. Years ago Slow Target made an overview sort that did this but a simple highlight would help village management.

Taking it a step further adding it to show percent of resources in relation to warehouse size would be of help (as a number or just traffic light).

If the values can be user inputted for each village even better as could then be adjusted to take into account bonus features or just in general.

Thanks
Busa

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Would not mind a script to find the center village in a cluster / account. Used to have something years ago run via python script

Would come in handy for village placement, teams & to work out timings.