Question Looking for suggestions: what scripts would make life easier?

Mrs C

Reaction score
Looking to hear from the community what kinds of things they’d like to see or have a script for. I’m working on a few projects right now but always looking for new things to do when I have time.

It can be anything, from the silliest quality of life script to a bigger project, let me know :)

- Sophie

PS. Don’t ask me to write bots or anything that would be deemed against the rules. I don’t condone of cheating
Hi, thank you for offering to make scripts. I had an incoming tagger that would tag all incomings at once in 1 step. just go to incoming page and press the button. It also gave options to tick the info u wanted to appear in the tagger. IT doesn't work any more and i feel lost without it.
hey i appreciate it very much if u can make this one for us. i will throw a party. wooo.

ScrubLords

Reaction score
Hey Sophie, you're such a big help for the community. Thank you for all your efforts.

Is it still legal to make a barb shaping script in today's time? If it's still legal, then it's definitely my #1 recommendation to make a new shaper script.

Qif.

Reaction score
Scripts like that are almost always instantly disapproved. They don't want us to send attacks or supports besides the normal ways

It could provide a link to fill the rally point I assume? Kind of like your timed fake calculator. Provide a link to open the rally point in a new tab, filled with the appropriate stuff.

yeah, something like that would be nice.
Cuz we can do that, only requires a lot of calculations.

We don't need timers, instant send all or some illegal stuff, just a link with divided troops

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey Sophie, you're such a big help for the community. Thank you for all your efforts.

Is it still legal to make a barb shaping script in today's time? If it's still legal, then it's definitely my #1 recommendation to make a new shaper script.

I made one and it was considered too dangerous to be automated, and got disapproved. I'm not really interested in wasting another bunch of time only to see it get disapproved again tbh

As for the support one, I'll consider it. Scripts like that are big tho, and take a lot of time...

Ascacos

Reaction score
Hey Shinko,
I've been using tcamps' EZ-Snipe script for a few past worlds now, but unfortunately it has at some point become outdated. I'm not sure entirely what's wrong with it, but I figured you would be best to identify where it has failed over time. It's an amazing tool, and would be incredible to see it updated :)
It was approved by tribalwars staff in the original post.

Hopefully this task interests you!

Regards,
Asca

Deleted User - 11595314

i asked if there is a scripts for coloring the map's villages and no one answer so i guess i can put it here :)

Deleted User - 11595314

Can’t make scripts that emulate premium features, you can already change colors of villages on the map
what i meant is is a scripts that help me color more than 1 village at the time like group coloring or something
and can't work without the premium if that idea is clear

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
how about a script that can calculate the point ranges of other players the poiunt range % would probaly need to be entered manualy since the point ranges change, it would be awesome if you could make something to do that.

Outrageous.

Reaction score
Hey Shinko, big fan of your scripts, thank you for adding so much value to the community! :D I was thinking about a script that can collect all the villages notes of a player and display them when we enter his profile? This would mean we could see that players village notes from a single page, making it easier to compare, see how many attack/deff villages they have (if they are noted of course)

Deleted User - 11134637

Not really a script, but anyone knows if something like the old QQG has ever been made/remade? it has been discontinued since 2015 and it was such a good tool for getting snipe/attack times.

Deleted User - 11134637

Question: Is there any script thats basically a fake script but with dropbox? that way only one person needs to change the coordinates for everyone else?

gassar

Reaction score
ive been looking for a script that shows the milliseconds in-game for better timing in snipes and such but couldnt find any i thought that it has to be done before i feel its really useful but i guess not

Deleted User - 848883863

Hi! I'm playing as tribe admin on some worlds and often i have to open multiple forum post asking for stacks. I would love to have a script where you provide a list of coordinates and the required troops (or some sort of criteria like if (x>500,y<450) -> big stack, x<500 small one and so on) and it opens multiple tabs with all the information and ready to post. It would be possible to do something like this?

(sorry for my bad english)
Was a script like this ever made?

DadToTheBone

Reaction score
Are incoming taggers still a thing? Are they even allowed in 2020? If the answers yes, would you mind making one?

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i asked if there is a scripts for coloring the map's villages and no one answer so i guess i can put it here :)

With his clarification it looks like he is looking for the add villa-add multiple villages feature under map highlights.
In regards to that I think what he would need and what would help is maybe modification to your village coord grab script...adding the ability to grab all coords based k. Axis...all 555|646 villas where it grabs all of 646 iteration...

555|646
554|646 etc.

Reaction score
Hey
Its possible to make a script which it will check all your tribe members for incoming attacks ?
like the tribe Members Troop Calculator but instead of army it will check for incomings attacks