Question Looking for suggestions: what scripts would make life easier?

penetier

Reaction score
Hey Sophie,

Any way we can get a playerFarm v2; will have setting for sending per hour / half hour etc to send optimal troops rather than based on travel time / last haul.

Cheers

edit: think this is already achievable with the current script, just needs a bit of setting tweaking - hopefully I get it right!

Last edited:

penetier

Reaction score
Hi Sophie,

First of all thank you so much for all your amazing scripts and the work you put into them, large portion of them are truly invaluable.

A couple that would be massively helpful to myself to the point I may attempt to learn to code myself!

Highest priority would be a script for withdrawing support from a villages screen info that allowed withdrawing units until X remain from each village you have sent support from. Lower priority within same script would be allowing to only withdraw from A,B,C villages as opposed to blanket every village you have supporting.

The other quality of life script I'd be highly interested in is an adjusted send res, which would send resources to the next closest village in a direction of a minting village, as opposed to simply sending everything towards the minter.
Currently doing this manually when time allows but it is quite a massive time sink, however this way only limits how fast you can move res to a minter are the furthest distance between 2 villages in a cluster.
As opposed to send res which limits how fast you can move res by the furthest village you have from your minter.

Thanks once again for all your time and efforts on TW scripts!

mmingo

Reaction score
Hello!

looking for a script for notebook. many times planning gives plent of caracters and brackets so its impossible to post it in notebook.
so loking for something to divide a post in caracters or something like that :)

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Hello, appreciate the scripts provided so far,

Would be a good idea to have a script that organizes a set of coordinates. You would enter coordinates and it organizes them from farthest to closest or visa versa. Would work in tandem with other scripts such as coord grabber to be an excellent help in farming etc.

VoidReaper

Reaction score
Some kind of script that makes it easier to add barbs to LA would be useful (especially for speed).

I used to have a script that renamed attacks to how much loot they had: some script to sift which reports looted 0 resources would be useful to find the dreaded hp>wh trick.

Ill have a think if theres anything else?
Maybe this would help for adding barbs into LA. I'm using this when i play speeds so maybe you'll like it :)
+++ removed by mod +++

Last edited by a moderator:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe this would help for adding barbs into LA. I'm using this when i play speeds so maybe you'll like it :)
Hope you are using this script on other servers, not here.

This script is not approved on this TW market. Could be approved on other markets, that might be true but here its not.

Whenever playing speed worlds, or any other world read the game rules of the market and scripting rules for the market to be sure you are playing in a fair, correct and legal way.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotRallaster

Reaction score
Being able to set up and change AM Delivery schedules quickly. Right now, needing to delete and recreate every scheduled delivery is really annoying, frustrating, and time consuming. A way to automate that would be amazing. EG: Being able to quickly assign deliveries for every other hour for for every day of the week while you're feeding a small "just conquered" would be an amazing time saver.