Looking For Tallented Players

DeletedUser

I'm Muddshuvel, Duke of SCUM on w37. Looking for some moderately talented players to start a similar tribe here on w43. Members limited to around 20-30.

Requirements for joining:

Must be 18 yrs old or older

Must have Skype

Must submit to Skype interview

Must be able to send a 500 ms train

Must be able to snipe above mentioned train

Must either be an attractive woman, or know an attractive woman with a webcam, who is desperate for attention

Moderate substance abuse seems to be a plus

Lacking a sense of humor or the want to have fun = fail.

Any applications can be mailed to me, Muddshuvel, in game. Or contact me on skype MUDD/Insanity

DeletedUser

Must be 18 yrs old or older

guess I can't. which is funny cause I can say I am a lot better player then you.

DeletedUser54046

yeah i saw the 19years and over.i thought it was a bit rude as some of the best players are under that age

frostyfingers

I gotta say that Skype is not mandatory for talented players, nor is an age limit or sense of humor...

some 14 year olds cant afford webcams and don't have a mature sense of humor yet anyways...

tough luck...if only this tribe were more like, oh i dont know...UATW!

DeletedUser

I gotta say that Skype is not mandatory for talented players, nor is an age limit or sense of humor...

some 14 year olds cant afford webcams and don't have a mature sense of humor yet anyways...

tough luck...if only this tribe were more like, oh i dont know...UATW!

i never said that any of these requirements made u a better player. They just make u fit in better. And fitting in and being friends is a big part of a successful smaller tribe. i happen to be 28 so most 13 year old and i are on completely different wavelengths and have nothing other than tw in common.