Looking for Tribe, area K51

DeletedUser

Hey :icon_cool:..
As Mentioned in the title im looking for an active tribe that can provide help when i need it and i can provide help when they need it.
i will obey the tribe rules of the guild i choose after there posted here.
im in K51 area, unfortunately ive only played for 3 days... so i only got 150+ points :lol:.. but hey.. i gotta get started sumwer right.. i mean if i stay solo all the time sumone 10x more powerful than me will noble me eventually :icon_evil:.. even though i have neva been attacked yet i dont wanna take the chances of staying without a tribe for any longer..so there you have it.. im looking for a tribe :icon_wink:
Post your trives here and ill reply or if u find me in k51 automatically invite me..
Thx! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Try What? I've heard, they are recruiting.
or TEST. they have couple of members in K52, it is closer to you... though their duke use to :snob: his new team mates, if they are good and near, but it is not your case... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Theres two major Power In K51. I am like RTK. Even though i am in another tribe. I found it really good in RTK. If u want to know why I think RTK will win that k just ask

DeletedUser

My second Choice would be ~4AOD~ should be first to get nobles if i don't beat them to it.

DeletedUser

Oh and they the academy to ~4EVA~ a strong tribe in another K

DeletedUser

Theres two major Power In K51. I am like RTK. Even though i am in another tribe. I found it really good in RTK. If u want to know why I think RTK will win that k just ask

im interested in this one.. why do u think theyll win? hmm and how am i ment to contact them o.0? you said your not in RTK anymore o.o

DeletedUser

Location specific power ratio.
How well the tribe is organised.
Allies and future potential merges
Me.... lol
M.O.T.R.A