Looking for tribe/co-account for W66

JabberJaw13

As the title states.

im typically on between 16-18 and 6-8 server time.

Looking for a solid group to join.

Bit of info on me....

well played since the old days of W7-9,

never once been nobled out unless i gifted my vills off after leaving a world.

And i can snipe/backtime/train/farm/kick rear/take names/eat weaklings/noble non barbs for fun/1v MRT tribes for shits and giggles.

Want anymore?

Well i also use skype, im easy to get along with, and i have 0 willingness to be a baron/duke....come on...seriously...its dull i hate it...and tired of doing it...

anyway. Post offers here i guess.

DeletedUser104987

I would like you to join my tribe once it comes out

JabberJaw13

I have found an account to play.

Not sure about the tribe just yet...up to my co-player

DeletedUser

Hey Im some what similar to you, Im a 20 year old UK university student able to play from 6am to 1-2am(server time, very active due to phone app), and would like to find a sitter between the times I am not available. I have not played since world 2 a long time back when tbh I was a noob at the concept. I have however easily grasped nobling/back-time/ sniping etc (not after a medal, just saying Im not a total dunce) and currently play on .us world 8(user-decimate-highest rank 18) because I stumbled upon it opening and it got me back into TW. My ingame name is the same as forum name. Im happy to answer any questions and am looking for a sitter/tribe. I will however be able to keep up in the core without a sitter/co-player for a while as I tend to be fairly active at the start. Please let me know any questions or thoughts and if you made it to reading this far then thank you ;)

Toby