Looking for tribe/co

DeletedUser

Hi, Im a new face to almost all forum and .net regulars and infact havn't played a .net since world 2 a very long time ago. recently got back into the game when i stumbled upon a .us server opening. been up to rank 18 in world 8 (username decimate) however the fact that the game dynamic allows players to purchase res trades, reduce build times and reduce building costs has drawn me back to .net, in my opinion IRL buying makes it a fail.(I also did not have a co-player)

my timezone is GMT+00 (uk) so I would be looking for a co-player on an opposite timezone. I also would prefer it to be in the form of a sitter as in my experience it's more flexible and allows each player to have their own acc. I am able to stay active throughout my period because I have the phone app.

I am happy to answer any questions from anyone interested, and thank-you for your time in reading this. This is also my first forum post, so it might be in the wrong section etc, I simply am not experienced at the TW forum use.

thanks again,
Toby

DeletedUser

I can help you out with this if you can be clear with your times I was rank 11 on w25 skype name mustafa.tarwalla

DeletedUser

im ok from around 09:00 to 01:00(server time), sometimes more because im a student and my sleeping pattern is often in a bit of a state