Looking for tribe

DeletedUser81058

hello Im very active players on every day thats lookingf or tribe i have 1008 point village if any tribe would like have me please send message in game mail or invite please and thank you. Im in K29 im mostly surounded by inactive players with 98 point villages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, at least he's polite. :icon_smile:

Raven, I suggest offering more of a background: go into worlds played, tribes you've been a part of, and jobs you've done in such tribes, maybe even mention some accomplishes and achievements as well. This will make you more accessible and appealing.

DeletedUser

What I don't understand is why people open up a new world in W30 instead on W42.

They won't have a chance!!!

DeletedUser

What I don't understand is why people open up a new world in W30 instead on W42.

They won't have a chance!!!

Actually, quite a few half decent outer rim players do tend to survive quite a while, just have a look at continents rankings on other worlds; there are players in the top handful of tribes who started in the outerrim.

Though, they probably huggled just a bit to get there :D

KarmaX

I'm from the rim too. Survived pretty good. Trying to catch up with players 1 continent apart. Pretty hard task. Did a lot of thing to survive. Now defending agaisnt T-W-C as our rim tribe is ranked 13 now in both points, ODA and 14 in ODD. Rim tribe catching up.

DeletedUser

I started on the rim, i joined a month late,

but isnt better to join W42?

DeletedUser

lol yeah...

I love churches!

Not in RL though...
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ok raven you may join AEIOU ...there is a short waiting list but as you have 5 times the points i have i will waiver this....see you on the rim mate....(they try to block my path ..but i keep making it back there) .......ty