Looking for "USA" timezone co-player...

antpi1e

CORRECTIONI wasnt thinking when I wrote this...Im not looking for a co-player im looking for an acct. sitter to farm/build for me,and I will return the favor...im bluntd right now :S

Mail me in-game ( AntPi1e ) with what your strategy is for the first 3 days...if I think you know what your doing I will respond...Also include in the mail what time you are usually asleep and what time frames you can log in at to acc. sitt for me(Server time)

I am awake when the typical american is asleep(non-nocturnal)

I play start-ups perfectly.

I am looking for somebody who can log in once an hour to farm for me,8 times a day while im asleep,and I will do the same for that person.

Dont waste my time...

Good luck everyone! :)

P.S.
If this message is still up I still haven't choose anyone,so dont be afraid to mail me!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It will still be in the wrong area even if its for an account sitter.

DeletedUser75781

CORRECTIONI wasnt thinking when I wrote this...Im not looking for a co-player im looking for an acct. sitter to farm/build for me,and I will return the favor...im bluntd right now :S

Mail me in-game ( AntPi1e ) with what your strategy is for the first 3 days...if I think you know what your doing I will respond...Also include in the mail what time you are usually asleep and what time frames you can log in at to acc. sitt for me(Server time)

I am awake when the typical american is asleep(non-nocturnal)

I play start-ups perfectly.

I am looking for somebody who can log in once an hour to farm for me,8 times a day while im asleep,and I will do the same for that person.

Dont waste my time...

Good luck everyone! :)

P.S.
If this message is still up I still haven't choose anyone,so dont be afraid to mail me!

Not a very good idea to do this :icon_confused:

Because:
1. You're posting your online times here, your neighbours will know when to clear you...
2. Getting a random sitter of the exts isn't reliable as you won't know if their trustworthy and they might screw up your account...

I suggest you find a coplayer at where KillerKommando posted or get friends from previous worlds to help you :p

Rizzler

Its against the rules to not play the account in its best interests while sitting

DeletedUser54677

Its against the rules to not play the account in its best interests while sitting

If the owner is looking for account sitting on the externals, perhaps it is in the best interest of the account to get cleared. :lol:

antpi1e

Thanks for the heads up/looking out...I dont post on the forums often...

1. Im surrounded by nubs
2.I never exactly said what time I go to sleep.
3.My sleeping pattern can change...
4.If I dont have a sitter I use alarms to wake up...
5.let them try to clear me :)

Rizzler

yeah, its a bit tough to clear you, what with that beginners protection and all