Looking for w20 account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im guessing you used to play on W20? why do you want to return?

(mod, move this to W20 general)

DeletedUser

You expect us to give you an account because you've taken 5 villages (oh and well done on nobling yourself :icon_eek:),

If you've just started then don't run off trying to get a bigger account from another server (yes I've seen your post in W2 forums, you'r not getting an account their either).

Just start it out slow, farm around you and grow. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

well sorry that my brother account forgot to switch dude i accidently nobled myself becouse i sent a noble trian and someone else send one noble over to noble it noobly and i over nobled yes w2 players asked me to try on lower world so i did as they said. If i am right i am not from w20 before but i am willingly to find someone who can teach me more on Tribalwars

DeletedUser

Have you asked your tribe in W1 on co.uk?

Surely there will be someone, if not ask the forums for questions or look up the FAQ, scripts etc.

DeletedUser

no thanks i know its is who if you know UK 1 Signos is a small part of a noob leadership and handled noobly tribes call Lio.Wet declared war on them many left signos used this chance to make signos for more aggresive players to join us you could see we have low player but high rank and OD and i am saying this becouse i know somone from lio did that

Status
Not open for further replies.