Looking for w40 core tribe.

DeletedUser

Hey guys i am looking for a core world 40 tribe to join. i would like to be baron or duke with it as i have alot of experience leading tribes since world 1. i have just returned from a long break since about w28 and would like to help lead another top tribe. the only users i can really remember that you can look up on tw stats are =Rushil= and Rushil_Keshav. I have led several top 5 tribes on many different worlds and been co leader or baron on a few other top 20 tribes. I am a :axemen: and :lightcavalry: person not a :spear: and :swordsman: person. The tribe i join must have members of the council (inclueding Leader) with Skype. Or be willing to download and use it.

The tribe must also have a member limit of 40-50 as i do not like full tribes.

Please if you are interested in getting me in your tribe. POST HERE with details and if you have one. Your skype user name.

Please refrain from posting anything off topic as to make it easyier to look through and read in this thread. Thankyou. :icon_wink:

P.S You can also contact me on Skype instantly. My username is XxJakenxX

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can join Google and we can be leaders.
I will give you duke position from your experience.

I have skype and my username is "Nathan-00"
I am planning on making it North East W40.
I have already made a profile, rules and got the coat of arms.

I am experienced from W6, 8,12 and 26. I am currently playing w37 with 16K points. I have led a tribe before and i have been a forum mod in most other worlds.

So if you want to join, Contact Me,
I added you on skype,

Thankyou, -Nathan

DeletedUser

alright then lol. sounds good. rigt north east. will be there.