Looking for W82 Co-player

DeletedUser

I recently took over a account on W82 and I need 1-2 co-players to cover the account while I sleep. Any play time is currently acceptable until I find a couple co-players and at that point, I will edit this to state what remaining times I need. The account is in a great position, it can go to the rim or core and has a great farming area. I will supply the PP, scripts, and whatever else is needed.

If you would like to talk about joining, message me on Skype.

-Mason

DeletedUser3932

I dislike how people don't post what account they are on.

DeletedUser79609

Can't be letting people know that your account ins't 24/7 ;o

DeletedUser3932

But how does someone know whether they are interested in co-playing, if you dont know how set up the account it.

Has it already got a good set-up, multiple villages, 10 million hauled or is it on 25K hauled and surrounded by people 2X the size...

DeletedUser

I suppose that's info you get when you message them on Skype :p

DeletedUser

But how does someone know whether they are interested in co-playing, if you dont know how set up the account it.

Has it already got a good set-up, multiple villages, 10 million hauled or is it on 25K hauled and surrounded by people 2X the size...

I have put my W82 account(Blank Space) in my sig so that you can see :) I dont have 10 million hauled yet but I am in a good location with a good tribe. Plenty of targets and room to grow.

-Mason

DeletedUser

I now only need 8:00-12:00 covered. If you would like to play those times please Skype me. If you would like to play more than that amount of time we can work that out as well but those are the main times that I need. 9-12:00 is acceptable too.

-Mason

DeletedUser3932

damn... just 4 hours? :O

You really are going for 24-7 coverage aren't you :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

damn... just 4 hours? :O

You really are going for 24-7 coverage aren't you :icon_smile:

We have 24 hour coverage already, just looking to possibly move people around so that our times suit each other better :) by the way, do I know you? You seem a bit upset over my forum post that doesn't involve you at all.

-Mason

DeletedUser3932

We have 24 hour coverage already, just looking to possibly move people around so that our times suit each other better :) by the way, do I know you? You seem a bit upset over my forum post that doesn't involve you at all.

-Mason

Already 24-7 damn...

Sorry, I'm just shocked someone doing so badly could have such an active account.

I'll leave you to find another co-player...

DeletedUser

Already 24-7 damn...

Sorry, I'm just shocked someone doing so badly could have such an active account.

I'll leave you to find another co-player...

Doing so badly? We are farming close to as much as looter is consistently. Just because we don't spend PP on resources, build times, etc... doesnt mean we are doing badly :) Shows how experienced you are to judge based on points :)

-Mason

DeletedUser3932

Meh... I'll leave you to it if you think having a level 27 farm is good in your main.

So your hauling over 1 million per day. But aren't spending the resources on troops production, nobles or on buildings....

DeletedUser

You would be surprised how many troops we have :) by the way, what account do you play?

-Mason