Looking for War...

• Thread starter DeletedUser53562
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, was not Rednecks leading another tribe at the start of the world?

Thats right he led a tribe the old DSL beat up.

He switched sides...?

Failed as a leader?

What exactly was the situation there?

Just asking...

Inquiring minds want to know.

DeletedUser

He switched sides...?

Failed as a leader?

Just asking...

Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes, Rednecks led another tribe at the start, the tribe he is leading now actually beat his old tribe. He didn't switch sides, he was later invited to join.

Yes, you may say that he failed as a leader first time, but this time there is slim possibility of that happen again. You see, the major reason he failed last time, is right beside him this time, :icon_wink:

greenmonsta

Yes, Rednecks led another tribe at the start, the tribe he is leading now actually beat his old tribe. He didn't switch sides, he was later invited to join.

Yes, you may say that he failed as a leader first time, but this time there is slim possibility of that happen again. You see, the major reason he failed last time, is right beside him this time, :icon_wink:

I'll never understand how someone who was leading a tribe, got beaten and joined the winning tribe then became duke of said winning tribe while Alpha is part of that tribe.

DeletedUser

I'll never understand how someone who was leading a tribe, got beaten and joined the winning tribe then became duke of said winning tribe while Alpha is part of that tribe.

He didn't become duke while Alpha was part of the tribe. He became Duke after Alpha left in protest. But then he caved in and joined right back :)

DeletedUser

Wow... looks like my comment caused a bit of a stir. I didn't expect that (then again, maybe I did... ).

Either way, I know Red better than most and I can categorically say that while he is actively playing and able to commit to the duties of being the Duke of Drama, I cannot think of a better leader.

Red may have been the Duke of a tribe that was defeated by DSL/Drama, but I had (and still have) a lot of respect for the batting lineup in DSL/Drama. I always knew that Abort! would have their work cut out against DSL/Drama and one tribe had to give way. It was inevitable that one tribe would be defeated at some stage and that the defeated players would move over to the winning tribe. There were simply too many quality players left over after Abort! disbanded for Drama not to recruit them.

Now with that said, for the defeated ex-Duke of Abort! to now be in charge of Drama is not so far fetched. Rednecks has the runs on the board as a leader and he knows how to win worlds. For those in Drama, I'd suggest giving Rednecks a chance and let him build the leadership group his way. It works... trust me on that.

For the record, Redneck's tribe was originally at war with the NUKE family (DNY formed from the NUKE family) in W12's early stages. He went on to be the Duke of DNY and he alone made the end game possible for every TW player after endless discussions with Morthy. As I said earlier, it's not so far fetched for him now to be in charge of Drama.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow... looks like my comment caused a bit of a stir. I didn't expect that (then again, maybe I did... ).

Either way, I know Red better than most and I can categorically say that while he is actively playing and able to commit to the duties of being the Duke of Drama, I cannot think of a better leader.

Red may have been the Duke of a tribe that was defeated by DSL/Drama, but I had (and still have) a lot of respect for the batting lineup in DSL/Drama. I always knew that Abort! would have their work cut out against DSL/Drama and one tribe had to give way. It was inevitable that one tribe would be defeated at some stage and that the defeated players would move over to the winning tribe. There were simply too many quality players left over after Abort! disbanded for Drama not to recruit them.

Now with that said, for the defeated ex-Duke of Abort! to now be in charge of Drama is not so far fetched. Rednecks has the runs on the board as a leader and he knows how to win worlds. For those in Drama, I'd suggest giving Rednecks a chance and let him build the leadership group his way. It works... trust me on that.

For the record, Redneck's tribe was originally at war with the NUKE family (DNY formed from the NUKE family) in W12's early stages. He went on to be the Duke of DNY and he alone made the end game possible for every TW player after endless discussions with Morthy. As I said earlier, it's not so far fetched for him now to be in charge of Drama.

Wasn't that what you said about yourself a lot when leading COMING? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wasn't that what you said about yourself a lot when leading COMING? :icon_rolleyes:
Please quote me...

One of these days... just once... I'd hope that you would look past the name of a poster and look at the substance of the post being made. I'm not talking about me in my post, I'm talking about Rednecks and him leading Drama. Add to the debate about HIM being Duke of Drama or shut it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please quote me...

One of these days... just once... I'd hope that you would look past the name of a poster and look at the substance of the post being made. I'm not talking about me in my post, I'm talking about Rednecks and him leading Drama. Add to the debate about HIM being Duke of Drama or shut it.

Well then your post was as off topic as mine, considering this was a thread about a war not involving Rednecks or Drama!. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well then your post was as off topic as mine, considering this was a thread about a war not involving Rednecks or Drama!. :icon_neutral:
What's this got to do with the thread being off topic??? I never said the thread was off topic.

I stated in a roundabout way that you have your head stuck up your... (oh wait, I only have 1 infraction point left at the moment...) when it comes to ANY post that I make. If the topic has been allowed to meander from the original topic, then the mod needs to correct this.

And regarding your first post, I'll say it again: Please quote me...

DeletedUser

Faaaarks reputation does really precede him.
Fark knows rednecks better than most and his word should count when he speaks about him. :D

DeletedUser

Can you imagine it... right at this very moment, Poizon is furiously scouring through old W53 threads trying to find a suitable post that might back up his initial comment.

Bottom line: Poizon, when you have won a world and YOU were the Duke that led that tribe to victory over every other tribe, I might consider your comments in a more favourable light. Until then, shut it and keep searching for that post of mine that you said exists somewhere in this forum.

I'm off to bed, let me know if you find it buddy.

DeletedUser

he knows how to win worlds

No criticism on the rest of the post, but this comment I do dislike.

I know how to win worlds as well. That doesn't mean it will be fun for my tribemates. It's a balance of winning the world and keeping people active which is more important than the actual winning itself. You should know more than anyone that the players that actually end up "winning" the world are just place keepers for the people that actually did something. As I say so often, I'd rather have fun than win. If they become one and the same, so be it. But I'm not willing to sacrifice the former for the latter.

DeletedUser

Can you imagine it... right at this very moment, Poizon is furiously scouring through old W53 threads trying to find a suitable post that might back up his initial comment.

Bottom line: Poizon, when you have won a world and YOU were the Duke that led that tribe to victory over every other tribe, I might consider your comments in a more favourable light. Until then, shut it and keep searching for that post of mine that you said exists somewhere in this forum.

Actually I was afk, and I have to win a world for my opinion to matter? Don't remember that being the way things go around here. I never said that you said this in forums, It was like your little campaign when recruiting for COMING or at the start of all your ops that were leaked throughout the world, "I know how to win worlds". And who says you need to win a world to know how to win worlds, I'd rather have fun in a game I play not just sit there for 3 years twiddling my thumbs and then saying "I won a world so I'm better than you". Hope your proud of that, well done, I just think having fun in a game is better than being able to inflate my ego by having the ability to say I stayed longer than the rest won a world, but hey, thats just me. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

just to clarify; when TR stepped down as duke the council assessed the current members of the tribe, regardless of where they came from, for suitability as duke. as faaaaaark said, it's not at all unreasonable that red's name was put forward. we might have beaten them first time around but there were many factors at play there as there always are. now we are all on the same side and fighting for the same group, so why not utilise the leadership ability that we have within the tribe? to pass people over because they came from this tribe or that is just silly and most of the tribe were bigger people than that and voted red in as duke.

DeletedUser

Abort! was suppost to be run by Booza, he left so the job got dumped on me.

Yep

He switched sides...?

Kinda, i joined after a week of being recruited by them.

Failed as a leader?

Yep, and actually I have failed twice as a leader. But I also have DNY from w12, OCD from w41, and Axte from w51 on my resume. I offer no magic wand that can assure that a tribe will be lead to victory. I am only as good as the warriors I have in my tribe.

Drama was falling apart, a group had already left due to leadership and I was close to leaving as well. The only solution was to let the tribe decide on who they wanted as their leader.

DeletedUser

Faaaaark was on topic bro and didn't bring up anything regarding an election or anything like that it was Earthquake Girl, all Faaaaark did was ask about it then people began to discuss it so technically you derailed it lol.

DeletedUser

No criticism on the rest of the post, but this comment I do dislike.

I know how to win worlds as well. That doesn't mean it will be fun for my tribemates.

Which tribe mates are you talking about now ? :lol: Have you been in a tribe longer than a few months ? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

you didnt win though did you, you merged and i believe you quit before the world was actually over......... not saying you suck, but obviously you do

DeletedUser

Because alpha doesn't have the time to lead, because alpha didn't came to play this world to lead, else you would have seen a tribe formed from the beginning. As some others already mentioned, the tribe thought red is a better choice to lead the group after throw rock stepped down. Beside, there is not much to do in this tribe as being the leader. :)

He didn't become duke while Alpha was part of the tribe. He became Duke after Alpha left in protest. But then he caved in and joined right back :)

Your statement is a bit cunning and an attempt to twist things. The reason alpha left was several other members left to in protest of EQ being the duchess. Saying alpha caved in and joined back right doesn't sound right. alpha has left the tribe in a few occasions this time and every time to protest something that was being wrong in the council and such. Apparently, alpha was right most of the time and the problems were fixed every time. Let's just say that is more than enough details for the public eyes. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.