Looking for world 5 account. Ex W5 player

DeletedUser

No i like closed worlds with no new players hunting accounts across the tw worlds.
I have doubts about his attachement .

DeletedUser

No i like closed worlds with no new players hunting accounts across the tw worlds.
I have doubts about his attachement .

The only tribe where owners have not been switched is TDD. Every old world and even new worlds replace their players which is prefered than them going grey or useless. You can't eat a 12 million account if you're on 6 million, you can in a long time. But that never helps the tribe. Internal nobling wont do any good if everyone are constantly nobling their tribe members.

If haven't noticed that players in every world get co-players or are replaced, then it sounds as you're new in TW.:p

VVV which you played in before had troubles with accounts going grey now and then, do you consider it good for accounts to go grey on a front? We all have the inactivity issue, but you surely noticed it in VVV.

And I were willing to put trust in him, we'll see if the trust is worth it. So far he haven't let me down.

DeletedUser

Im not new, its hard to decide how is best.
But i said i have doubts about peoples being able to handle so much as he ask for.
About trust its ur risk :)

DeletedUser

Yes, but time to time. It's better than nothing. In turn trust will be gained.
In some cases we make mistakes, wrong players get the right accounts and ruins them. Some aren't active, some just give you the sitting when they fall under attack. A lot doesn't have balls.

But then again, if we can find that rare and close to perfect player. Then, why not?

DeletedUser

Yes, but time to time. It's better than nothing. In turn trust will be gained.
In some cases we make mistakes, wrong players get the right accounts and ruins them. Some aren't active, some just give you the sitting when they fall under attack. A lot doesn't have balls.

But then again, if we can find that rare and close to perfect player. Then, why not?

If you can find that rare and close to perfect player then...oh well nevermind...even if you found him he would never join TSE. he has to be smart if he is perfect so yeah...he would not have done that mistake lmao :lol:

DeletedUser

VVV is actually the only tribe I wouldn't recommend to join among the top ones. There's no larger mistakes when several player believe they're running the show, but in reality their opinion isn't worth anything. There's no value in players who believe they aid a tribe, but in reality they're nothing but a burden. VVV time after time took that place.

That is the reality VVV got to face. While never daring to be strict to ones members, there'll always be those who stay useless. Bragging but never doing anything is becoming rather common. You asked for this. If you can't see your own tribes problem, then don't complain at others. Specially when your own tribe can several times take the worst place. You can cry how much you want, fact is fact.

Still, VVV seem to have a hell of a hard time to get players at all. Yours tend to go grey, if not perm sat until they go grey. I know your flaws, but it doesn't seem that you really know anything about VVV.

One who's strict is Andrew. He might use good words, but he do try to shape players up or have them nobled. Still there's a lot to work on, in a tribe as having an enemy means every members enemy. Every player got to join operations and fight the enemy, and not just grow. People not seeing ahead, are not fit to either vote or lead. This means that someone got to have a stick and can tell what's right or wrong. Best is to not let the players who know less make decisions or vote. I take every opinion and thought into consideration, but I point out what's smart and less useful.

I got a plan. If someone else got a plan, then I value that. But impulsive decisions are not accepted. That is something which can get accepted in VVV and were for a long time.

I believe that this post was written with more respect than it should have been. Some players in VVV do see ahead, but you're not one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18695

VVV is actually the only tribe I wouldn't recommend to join among the top ones. There's no larger mistakes when several player believe they're running the show, but in reality their opinion isn't worth anything. There's no value in players who believe they aid a tribe, but in reality they're nothing but a burden. VVV time after time took that place.

That is the reality VVV got to face. While never daring to be strict to ones members, there'll always be those who stay useless. Bragging but never doing anything is becoming rather common. You asked for this. If you can't see your own tribes problem, then don't complain at others. Specially when your own tribe can several times take the worst place. You can cry how much you want, fact is fact.

Still, VVV seem to have a hell of a hard time to get players at all. Yours tend to go grey, if not perm sat until they go grey. I know your flaws, but it doesn't seem that you really know anything about VVV.

One who's strict is Andrew. He might use good words, but he do try to shape players up or have them nobled. Still there's a lot to work on, in a tribe as having an enemy means every members enemy. Every player got to join operations and fight the enemy, and not just grow. People not seeing ahead, are not fit to either vote or lead. This means that someone got to have a stick and can tell what's right or wrong. Best is to not let the players who know less make decisions or vote. I take every opinion and thought into consideration, but I point out what's smart and less useful.

I got a plan. If someone else got a plan, then I value that. But impulsive decisions are not accepted. That is something which can get accepted in VVV and were for a long time.

I believe that this post was written with more respect than it should have been. Some players in VVV do see ahead, but you're not one of them.

Yeah lots of mistakes from VVV, without RoS's recruitment (I know that gets under your skin) then we would have been the longest tribe to not have recruited :).

How comes we just regained rank 1 after losing it to SCI, Sci recruited, we nobled SCI, we are rank 1 again.

We do make tons of mistakes.

DeletedUser

High ranks are always fun to have, but I don't value them that much.

DL and Sciros merge was a must unless Pks merged with DL. There's very low communication with separate tribes. Focusing activity in one gives better result. I don't believe Pks want to share the huge number of losses from DL's part. Not to mention, a broad front which makes a line is easier to control than players being randomly being picked out. You make a line and defend it, if it breaks then you break.

Of course merging just for points is wrong. But both VVV and Sci have done that a lot.

Merging for activity is different, or you can end up like Pks where inactives are to large and you wont finish the enoblement before the next one shows up.

DeletedUser18695

high ranks are always fun to have, but i don't value them that much.

Dl and sciros merge was a must unless pks merged with dl. There's very low communication with separate tribes. Focusing activity in one gives better result. I don't believe pks want to share the huge number of losses from dl's part. Not to mention, a broad front which makes a line is easier to control than players being randomly being picked out. You make a line and defend it, if it breaks then you break.

Of course merging just for points is wrong. But both vvv and sci have done that a lot.

Merging for activity is different, or you can end up like pks where inactives are to large and you wont finish the enoblement before the next one shows up.

bnl

DeletedUser

The merge with BNL were made since an activity buff was needed. BNL had tons of great players, but none to lead them. I'm sure that everyone knows how willingly players send around nukes and join other tribes operations. It can't take ages to receive replies. We had to do something, I knew that if they joined TSE then I would be to improve them a lot.

The current way in BNL was to eat the inactive and form a tribe of 15 super players or so, inspired by Hoplons ideas. Anyone can imagine size without experience, not that attractive. When the BNL players joined they improved a lot, they were put in a new environment which worked good for them. So it wasn't a merge for points, but a merge for activity and somewhat of a combined leadership. A lot of them have improved and are today impressive players that always helps out in operation and send support. I call it quality merge.

The situation improved.