Looking to co-play an account on 51

DeletedUser

Alright now that I have more time I would like to co-play an account on world 51. A few things I want to mention.

1. I don't buy and never will buy PP so don't think your adding me to your account for that reason.
2. I would prefer an account in one of the top tribes.
3. If the tribe your in is part of a family tribe don't bother asking me, its no.
4. If you don't know who I am then well you should :icon_wink:

My skype is nightbladered feel free to hit me up there. Oh and I co-play Alexht on world 50, and I played RedHunter(a shock I know) in world 15 in the tribe tH.

DeletedUser

Did you found the tribe in world 15 ? Sorry i read this and checked that tribe out and you wern't in the Tribe changes ?

And i dont mean to offened here but you might be able to help me find you on Twstats ? ( and no i don't want to co-play im just interested in your experience )

DeletedUser

Did you found the tribe in world 15 ? Sorry i read this and checked that tribe out and you wern't in the Tribe changes ?

And i dont mean to offened here but you might be able to help me find you on Twstats ? ( and no i don't want to co-play im just interested in your experience )

my account on world 15 is long deleted but I co-play the alexht account on world 50.

DeletedUser

Hey message me, Im in one of the top tribes and buy PP for the account