Looking to co-play/take over account

DeletedUser110665

I used to play the account http://www.twstats.com/en67/index.php?page=player&id=1826272 on this world. Anyways, want to co-play or take over a top 100 account. I'm a good farmer, and know all the main mechanics of the game. Would want to specifically take an account that is being hit hard in one of the wars (Glow, Purr), or maybe 0000, Barb, or Mental. Kind of want to get to war the second I get on. But anyways, if you need someone to take 20-4 ST, then hit me up.

DeletedUser110665

The thread almost manages to make me look worse than nuts eh?

DeletedUser110665

Its hard to make you look more incompetent, childish, worthless, selfish and ignorant that what you already are.

I wonder what tribe you are in :icon_rolleyes:
More ignorant than you? Doubt it. Just went through you're posting history. 'Tis a sad day indeed when people like you call others childish.
I suggest you and Ri cry us a river somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gouge

More ignorant than you? Doubt it. Just went through you're posting history. 'Tis a sad day indeed when people like you call others childish.

Watch out boys Inspector Clouseau is hot on the case.

DeletedUser

Not crying, frankly dont care, just making sure anyone who is considering has the best information available to them.