Looking To Co-Play

• Thread starter Michael Corleone.
  • Start date

Michael Corleone.

I am kind of looking for someone to possibly co-play with on this world. I was on this World earlier, in DSL quite in fact. Had a nice time there and everything, but I did not have much room to expand due to a certain neighbor being my tribe member, etc.

Well I want to get back into this world, and willing to co-play with someone on this world on an account right now. Can be from any tribe, I can care less at this point.

If you want to speak to me, either private message me, or hit me up on Skype. Just look up Yanksrock1992.

No idea if this is in the right place or anything, but whatever. Alright, later. :)

By the way, my times vary... Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays they are a bit different from Tuesdays and Thursdays. PM me and we will talk about it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Would you mind coplaying in an account called: MissKittieCat ? :icon_razz:

*edit*:
Um... PoW posted so I stand no chance :-(
So I shall withdraw my application before the rejection comes...
*withdraws application*
I must find a coplayer in secracy.... so PoW won't steal and make me look bad :-(.... and preferably a noob one that actually thinks I am atcually good ^_~
but a noob that is a fast learner and call help me threaten the other noobs into naming their villages 'MissKittieCat is My Queen' ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Prizonerofwar

If you're american you can co-play with me and WW?
/Hopes for the steal.
Win!

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

If you're american you can co-play with me and WW?
/Hopes for the steal.
Win!
I am American...

Seriously, just hit me up on Skype.

And MissKittieCat, you can still PM me. I am not mean or anything. :icon_wink: