Looking to co-play

DeletedUser

At least a ranked 50+ account. I can backtime, snipe, 100ms trains, use scripts, and all that. I have been in the top quite a few times, and will prove my experiences via PM. I am a mass-farmer and my online times are very active, as I am online most of the day itself. Leaving only a few hours out, when I do sleep. So I can take over an account (if needed) or I can co one, from various times and long periods of times. I do have skype (ask for it via PM if you want it.) and I do have knowledge of multiple villages and being in the top 10, and playing over a million accounts.

I`ll gladly show I can backtime, snipe and stuff. If interest in me (; just post here, or go via pm.

DeletedUser

Would be good if you were to post your peak online times, but anyways feel free to add me on Skype: Fireimg

DeletedUser

ive had a plus 10 mill point account looking for a decent co player im from the uk mainly online most of weekend plus between 18:00-01:00 st getting annoyed keep farming from my phone and waking up every few hours during night to send out farming runs. only been going for just over 2 days in this world but getting of to a good start.

Let me know if your interested.

DeletedUser

ermm

im omgitsshroom.

and were currently top 700 :D

wanna co play?

pm me in skype alesana01.