looking to co-play

DeletedUser59331

Hi, I am looking to co-play any account. I was kicked by my last co (soulmagex) dunno why to be honest. So, if you need someone to farm,nuke,fake (and in particular,attack soulmagex) let me know,

thanks

Killsong

DeletedUser111574

I would Co play someone from a new world/W76 unless what you are looking for is revenge but worry not soulmagex will be exterminated :)

DeletedUser59331

I am looking for revenge to be honest. If you know anyone who needs a co,please let me know, thanks.

DeletedUser115697

Good luck with that. You were kicked because you were terrible. You didn't snipe or even tag, I would wake up every day with the account in worse shape and I could not keep you on. Good luck ruining someone elses account.

Hey, theproject, I'm not going anywhere :)
Whats your IGN on 75?

DeletedUser59331

Not to good at sniping,Yes I agree to that one.
Tagging,everyday I tagged,correctly. Although the attacks to K35 where to be ignored....any reason why?
When you did eventually re-appear on the account,you sent the sit out to everyone (JJ,Lordnubba,Stuka),all because you could not be bothered.
Anytime someone attacked,you made peace instead of fighting,ask Dr.Koala. Do not attack Josphat,he is a better player than Hudd or Dags...you said.
Do not forget, all this is still on skype :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser115697

No, you didn't tag, I would have to do that every morning and because you didn't at least tag I would usually send my sit to Nubba for the night. I tried to teach you to snipe, I didn't get any feedback.

Remember, i reappeared when the account was in shambles, down from 7 mil to 4.5. I re-joined the account,after quitting just after you disbanded sunny and joined soul and you can see exactly where I came back because we started to grow again.

Reality is, i came here and turned an account that was in shambles into an account which can actually hold it's ground and actually viably challenge nads (I hope) I have connected myself around the world, something you did not do. It did however help being in Norse in world 75 with a lot of other NADs players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59331

No, you didn't tag, I would have to do that every morning and because you didn't at least tag I would usually send my sit to Nubba for the night. I tried to teach you to snipe, I didn't get any feedback.

Remember, i reappeared when the account was in shambles, down from 7 mil to 4.5. I re-joined the account,after quitting just after you disbanded sunny and joined soul and you can see exactly where I came back because we started to grow again.

Reality is, i came here and turned an account that was in shambles into an account which can actually hold it's ground and actually viably challenge nads (I hope) I have connected myself around the world, something you did not do. It did however help being in Norse in world 75 with a lot of other NADs players.

1) I did tag.
2) You were part of the shambles.I was not on the account when this happened,it was you (eli) and Soji.
3) I joined and built up the account (admittedly through barbs and inactives,easiest way ,unfortunately.)
4) How can you say it is holding it`s ground when all you do is make peace with the larger players,eg Stuka and Dr.K,when they attack. This is also the reason you have connected all around the world,so people would not attack you.
I also never disbanded sunny (don`t know what you are talking about there) and I also never rejoined Soul. You must be talking about Soji.

Actually challenge Nads....hahahahaha...only the inactives obviously!!!

DeletedUser115697

You tagged using the label tool, so a lot of the time It would say sword/lc/axe when it was rams or even nobles. Using your better judgement would of seen that it wasn't that. The time i lost it after informing soji I wasn't happy with you (And he agreed) was when you ended a Nubba sit not long after he took it and sent some trains at barbs/inactives and then left. i woke up to find a couple incoming trains untagged. The least you could do was use the sniping tool, its not hard. It requires no skill.

Fact is, I left you the password with a 6.8 mil account and came back to a 4.5mil account and immediately halted the attacks.
You seem to be against diplomacy, which is not a good thing. Everyone (except you) uses it. The mentality you have of attacking everyone around you does not work unless you are extremely skilled and active. So I made the wise decision and am now in a very comfortable place. A lot of the players I have talked to are not even close to me and can not do anything to me.

DeletedUser59331

No, the fact is you and Soji let the account lapse,not me. You were being nobled at will (ask Dr.K.).
Obviously,if the attacks were made when I was offline,then I am unable to tag them.
I am not against diplomacy,I am against being a coward. If someone attacked,you either made a personal alliance (Dr.K,Stuka) or tried to befriend them (Dags) into not attacking or completely ignored their attacks (Chrysa,Hudd,Josphat).....How is this diplomatic? It smacks of desperation,not diplomacy.

DeletedUser115697

I don't care about crysaliths attacks, they were in k35 villages, which frankly, i don't care about. (Free villages basically crysa!)
I didn't try to befriend dags, nor have I ignored hudds attacks. Your approach of attacking everyone around you and making up looses in barbs and internals does not work http://www.twstats.com/en68/index.php?page=player&id=9982040&tab=history&pn=3

You can see where I re-join after being inactive for a couple months, its about the 06-13. Stats speak for themselves

DeletedUser59331

I don't care about crysaliths attacks, they were in k35 villages, which frankly, i don't care about. (Free villages basically crysa!)
I didn't try to befriend dags, nor have I ignored hudds attacks. Your approach of attacking everyone around you and making up looses in barbs and internals does not work http://www.twstats.com/en68/index.php?page=player&id=9982040&tab=history&pn=3

You can see where I re-join after being inactive for a couple months, its about the 06-13. Stats speak for themselves

I deleted my own account on June 4th 2014, is it a week till you can co-play another account? I am a bit unsure. Anyway, the fact is,I joined the account after you did......Stats speak for themselves........

DeletedUser115697

I did join before you did, except I left an account bordering 7 mil and came back to a 4.5 mil. I rejoined the account after you came on.

DeletedUser59331

Make your mind up. You either joined before I did or after. You are putting stats up to support your claim (except they appear to support my claim).Surely you remember?
Soji has to take the blame for the points loss,as he was the only one on the account at the time. So,still nothing to do with me.
You did not leave and rejoin...you were just inactive,that`s a fact.

So,yes,I was losing vills.Although,Dr K and Stuka were hitting me pretty hard. You did help in that respect,by making friends and asking them not to attack anymore. Dunno why they stopped to be honest.

Anyway,you`re boring me,get off my post.

I am looking to play on an account that is preferably attacking/considering attacking soulmagex account.
I am looking at Dags/Hudd/Josphat/Chrysalith. If you guys fancy a break,need something doing,let me know,I will be only to pleased to help you (or anyone else) out, thanks.

DeletedUser111574

Good luck with that. You were kicked because you were terrible. You didn't snipe or even tag, I would wake up every day with the account in worse shape and I could not keep you on. Good luck ruining someone elses account.

Hey, theproject, I'm not going anywhere :)
Whats your IGN on 75?

Not playing 75 seriously log on once a day maybe?
I'm not going anywhere :)
I'm sure if you were near us K56'ers you wouldn't be here long :icon_smile:

^^Bit late and I see a lot of drama going on time to grab some popcorn, Btw someone give this dude an account either Pro or Nads lets see some action 1v1 right before the 60 % mark.

DeletedUser59331

Not playing 75 seriously log on once a day maybe? I'm sure if you were near us K56'ers you wouldn't be here long :icon_smile:

^^Bit late and I see a lot of drama going on time to grab some popcorn, Btw someone give this dude an account either Pro or Nads lets see some action 1v1 right before the 60 % mark.

I totally agree. Don`t even need control,I will do whatever is reasonably asked of me (in game of course)....Just to watch the downfall of soulmagex :icon_twisted: