Looking to co.

DeletedUser

Am looking to co someone...

About me: Played since w9, played w14,15 with my own acc's and played other worlds inbetween, more recently in w46 with a short stint on 47 and 48 before quiting due to college.

Have co-ed someone on this world for the past few days but that has recently stopped.

Can send trains, dodge+backtime, farm and do whatever else needed

Am fairly active from 9st to 23st

You:

Have skype, Good troop count relative to points, Active farmer.

If anyone is interested let me know

digs

DeletedUser

mtar i might be interested my in game name is panzan70. i am just going to check wiv tribe first talk in game about private stuff

DeletedUser

You have a tribe member in your 7x7, he is also double your points. no thanks.

DeletedUser

ye we working together and we did it that way and he might be double points but same troops oh well if you dont wont to accept i will just cotinue btw did you read your in game messege

oh and we all from w48 and in a tribe their so we didnt get to choose were our tribe mates were but if we werent basically a premade then i would totally agree with you and would never have a tribe mate in my 7x7 but we were always going to be in same tribe just unlucky we were both in 7x7

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the ingame acc is deleted.

If thats the way you play by all means but you could easily have restarted when you noticed he was beside you. I hope you are joking with the troop count as if not your tribe mate has a very low troop count

DeletedUser

I'd be interested.

I need someone to help me feel up the times, please PM me :).

DeletedUser

pm or skype me. not being funny im probably your best option :)

DeletedUser

ReDRuMMurDeRR on 46 I was MTAR, was in bunny(who are currently slugging it out with your tribe i believe ;)) until activity due to college caught up, That account is under new ownership or being taken by tribe dont know. Your in adroit so I see, im friends with GSPatton so if you want to know anything about my out of game character he would be as good as any to ask!

DeletedUser

Me.:icon_biggrin: I made a little mistake and got cleared, but I'm getting back into it now.

3Play 24.7
Paint