Looking to Co

Dexurai

Really interested by the casual world and how it works, also really want to get involved with it but am having trouble getting nobled on any world :p
Please message me on here if you need a co, or message me your skype name, would happily co anyone in the top 150, got plenty of experience.

Ryan

DeletedUser

I'm currently rank #16. My username is the same as the one on here. On skype, I'm kevinnnnn_18.

DeletedUser110780

Really interested by the casual world and how it works, also really want to get involved with it but am having trouble getting nobled on any world :p
Please message me on here if you need a co, or message me your skype name, would happily co anyone in the top 150, got plenty of experience.

Ryan

I would quite like a co. Add me on skype - spydatyga

DeletedUser101094

Try not to co with anyone in -H-. It would be sad to get stuck in a noob tribe who will inevitably be destroyed.

TheHowling

Try not to be so sure.

There are no guarantees in this game.

In end cycle, there can only be 1 tribe winner, but as this is casual, maybe they will never do an end world option and we all quit after 20 years of crazyness lol

DeletedUser101094

Thats why i suggest he not co with someone from -H-?

Haha yeah i wonder if this world will just go forever and we will all quit or end up with like billions of villages.