Looking to join an account

DeletedUser

I use to play w60, but i quit due to exams coming up and i wanted to reduce my hours as i was solo playing. I've played w7,9,41,50,56,57. I played under different names.

Check out my accounts previous statistics for w60 "Fatal Vanity" I solo played and joined on the 19th, hit rank 14, could of done better perhaps rank 5, if i hadn't had tribal affairs going on as well.

I'm looking to play ingame time 16:00 - 00:00 or anything in between, i just want to play the game more socially and not feel so constrained by an account - Message me on skype - fatal_vanity

DeletedUser

Hey mate I am quite interested, me myself am very experienced and led several tribes I really do know what I am doing and so you know I live in Sydney Australia, lol I dont know how to work out times with TW time and Sydney, Australia Times I think so its more even we split the account 50/50 12hours each, each day so its more even you seem experienced enough to play along with, keep in mind this will be my first Co Op Playing, I think things like talking in mail and forums should be only let up to one person as this will make personality same and how you are and decisions easier to make, I am very good with word and talking, persuading, recruiting and even leading a tribe or along side with someone so I would be more than happy to be that guy that speaks and replies in mails and forums :)
also I add you on skype now so we can talk there like a messenger/forum sort of thing hahaa okay talk there :D

DeletedUser

This can be closed - This isn't enticing the right people.